News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

Duplicated captcha on registration page after upgrade

Started by phal, November 23, 2020, 13:58:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ufo_hk

Found this after upgrading a Virtuemart 2 site to Virtuemart 3.8.8 and thanks to mcambou1 it fixed my issue.

Why is this still occurring - shouldn't it be fixed permanently?

Thanks

jenkinhill

VM3.8.8 is from January 2021 and was the version containing the error. It's fixed in later versions.   
See news of the latest version here: https://virtuemart.net/news/506-virtuemart-4
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

semen_123

Why did they add it?
\www\components\com_virtuemart\helpers\shopfunctionsf.php
line ~ 1195
$output = $dispatcher->trigger('onDisplay', array($reCaptchaName, $id, 'class="g-recaptcha required"'));

class="g-recaptcha required" causes a bug:

<div id="dynamic_recaptcha_1" class="class="g-recaptcha required" g-recaptcha" data-sitekey=....."

Please write a solution here

Jumbo!

Quote from: semen_123 on November 20, 2022, 20:59:44 PM
Why did they add it?
\www\components\com_virtuemart\helpers\shopfunctionsf.php
line ~ 1195
$output = $dispatcher->trigger('onDisplay', array($reCaptchaName, $id, 'class="g-recaptcha required"'));

class="g-recaptcha required" causes a bug:

<div id="dynamic_recaptcha_1" class="class="g-recaptcha required" g-recaptcha" data-sitekey=....."

Please write a solution here

Replace the code with the following.

$output = $dispatcher->trigger('onDisplay', array($reCaptchaName, $id, 'g-recaptcha required'));

Achille616

Virtuemart 4.0.12.10777 is full of bugs. Wait for them to update a new version with a little more care. Install Version 3.8.9.10534 which works fine. Version 4 also has problems with sending system emails.. terrible. Tried to comment out line 83 but no success. I am sorry. Does anyone have other solutions?

Milbo

Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

EIF

In what VM version is this fixed?

I use 4.0.12 with joomla 4.3.2 at the moment, but the double captcha is still there, but differently.

I tried removing the double captcha in de edit.php file. That works. So I now have 1 recaptcha box what I have to toggle. But.... at the same time the invisible recaptcha is active.
In the joomla settings I have the invisible captcha selected. The normal recaptcha was selectable, but I even disabled that plugin now.

When I disable "use recpatcha during registration" option in the VM settings, both are gone. Including the invisible. When I enable it, the normale and the invisible recaptcha is visible. (visible because of the 'protected by recaptcha' logo). I have no problem that both are active, but when I toggle the recaptcha "I am not a robot" I still get the error that I need to fill in the captcha...

What do I need to change to fix this?