News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

[SOLVED] Information messages appearing on Thank You page giving database names.

Started by WebStuff, November 23, 2020, 12:16:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WebStuff

Started getting these Info messages on my thank you for your order page. Wondered if anyone else was getting them or if it's just me?
I do use an override but it's doing it on the default cart folder files too. Wondered if the debug system had been altered as I can't find anything different in the debug statements to default files. I have NO debug options set to yes.

Joomla 3.9.22
Virtuemart 3.8.6

Jörgen

I guess it has to to with the following.

• Your payment options ?
  • checkout plugin ?
  • Upgraded to PHP 7.4 ?

Jörgen @ Kreativ Fotografi
Joomla 3.9.18
Virtuemart 3.4.x
Olympiantheme Hera (customized)
This reflects current status when viewing old post.

WebStuff

Quote from: Jörgen on November 23, 2020, 13:01:13 PM
I guess it has to to with the following.

• Your payment options ?
  • checkout plugin ?
  • Upgraded to PHP 7.4 ?

Jörgen @ Kreativ Fotografi
Yes I'd thought it would be one of them but I'm struggling to find which as the payment plugins are 1 Standard (set for BACS) and 2 PayPal (1 "Standard" type and 1 "Hosted Pro" type).
The only edited plugin i the ordernumber plugin. but this should have no debug settings in it.
Yes my PHP is 7.4, is this a known bug with 7.4 if so I wasn't aware and how does this translate to Virtuemart displaying these messages?
The only other plugins are shipment plugins but again all the debug/vmdebug statements are commented out and I have no debug settings set to ON.
If there is another, verbose/debug/vmdebug/show-info setting that I'm missing all of a sudden as this only happened recently.

Thanks for the reply.

EDIT: It would seem it is my order number plugin but why it is displaying the messages is a mystery. I'll have to go through it line by line. :-(
Thanks for the help.

WebStuff

Turned out the old ordernumber plugin was calling the onStoreInstallPluginTable method every time it was accessed during the __construct method.
They must have changed the behaviour of this function as it never used to do this.

Jörgen

Joomla 3.9.18
Virtuemart 3.4.x
Olympiantheme Hera (customized)
This reflects current status when viewing old post.