News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Gift wrapping per product in cart

Started by Kuubs, November 16, 2020, 16:40:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kuubs

Hello I want a quote on the gift wrapping option / plugin in the Rupostel one page checkout. See example here:

https://www.debijenkorf.nl/page/checkout?ocp=giftwrap#ocp

pinochico

Rupostel one page checkout has Gift plugin, why do you need other new?
www.minijoomla.org  - new portal for Joomla!, Virtuemart and other extensions
XML Easy Feeder - feeds for FB, GMC,.. from products, categories, orders, users, articles, acymailing subscribers and database table
Virtuemart Email Manager - customs email templates
Import products for Virtuemart - from CSV and XML
Rich Snippets - Google Structured Data
VirtueMart Products Extended - Slider with products, show Others bought, Products by CF ID and others filtering products

SethRogers

Kuubs

Quote from: pinochico on November 16, 2020, 21:45:41 PM
Rupostel one page checkout has Gift plugin, why do you need other new?

It only has a checkbox, but I want to add additional functionality, select the products which need to be wrapped, and also select a certain paper, and add a personal note. I know it has that option, but i need a more advanced/extensive gift wrappign feature.

pinochico

Better is to send info to Stano from Rupostel, before 5 minutes we talk together on skype about our new customization for OPC - new shipment with a lot of custom carries plugins from whole Europe.
www.minijoomla.org  - new portal for Joomla!, Virtuemart and other extensions
XML Easy Feeder - feeds for FB, GMC,.. from products, categories, orders, users, articles, acymailing subscribers and database table
Virtuemart Email Manager - customs email templates
Import products for Virtuemart - from CSV and XML
Rich Snippets - Google Structured Data
VirtueMart Products Extended - Slider with products, show Others bought, Products by CF ID and others filtering products

Kuubs

Quote from: pinochico on November 17, 2020, 12:26:27 PM
Better is to send info to Stano from Rupostel, before 5 minutes we talk together on skype about our new customization for OPC - new shipment with a lot of custom carries plugins from whole Europe.

Ok thanks will do

stAn99

hello huub, the very first question in this matter is whether the additional services (wrapping + etc) is "per product" or "per whole order"

if this is per order, opc could be the right place to add it, but remember that customers do not really like too large checkouts and they might get scared of it.

so if you planned to do this per product, there is also another solution - VM Product Bundles where you could create those service products (like wraps, etc..) and have it redisagned within the product details themselves.

my OPC supports also rendering various modules inside OPC checkout section so maybe if you could have a module that would show a styled list of services with add to cart button it could do the job as well - these can be either shown as own product lines in the cart/checkout or as a summary line within OPC checkout.

best regards, stan
----
RuposTel.com
www.rupostel.com
Your customized checkout solution for Virtuemart

Kuubs

Quote from: stAn99 on November 17, 2020, 13:48:22 PM
hello huub, the very first question in this matter is whether the additional services (wrapping + etc) is "per product" or "per whole order"

if this is per order, opc could be the right place to add it, but remember that customers do not really like too large checkouts and they might get scared of it.

so if you planned to do this per product, there is also another solution - VM Product Bundles where you could create those service products (like wraps, etc..) and have it redisagned within the product details themselves.

my OPC supports also rendering various modules inside OPC checkout section so maybe if you could have a module that would show a styled list of services with add to cart button it could do the job as well - these can be either shown as own product lines in the cart/checkout or as a summary line within OPC checkout.

best regards, stan

Thanks Stan! I think I can fix it now myself!