News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

always the same product in cart

Started by centinela, November 05, 2020, 11:00:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pinochico

QuoteIt is a multilingual site, but only VM is in the spanish version. We don´t sell internationally.
then you don't understand how function multilanguage joomla and VM site and then you can't be surprised. that you make the problems yourself

QuoteIt is a multilingual site.
No it not. I don't see modul for language change

Quotebut only VM is in the spanish version
No, it not, I try URL with en and I see cart in EN language
www.minijoomla.org  - new portal for Joomla!, Virtuemart and other extensions
XML Easy Feeder - feeds for FB, GMC,.. from products, categories, orders, users, articles, acymailing subscribers and database table
Virtuemart Email Manager - customs email templates
Import products for Virtuemart - from CSV and XML
Rich Snippets - Google Structured Data
VirtueMart Products Extended - Slider with products, show Others bought, Products by CF ID and others filtering products

centinela

Ok, so here is a challenge for studio42, GJC, pinochico or Max. If any of you think you can solve this problem please give me a quote and I´ll hire you to do the job. Thank you.

centinela

Quote from: pinochico on November 09, 2020, 10:31:11 AM
QuoteIt is a multilingual site, but only VM is in the spanish version. We don´t sell internationally.
then you don't understand how function multilanguage joomla and VM site and then you can't be surprised. that you make the problems yourself

QuoteIt is a multilingual site.
No it not. I don't see modul for language change

Quotebut only VM is in the spanish version
No, it not, I try URL with en and I see cart in EN language

I take it that you don´t mean to sound arrogant, it is just a language thing, right?

Please see screenshot attached for location of model for language change.

It might work doing it manually. VM store is not linked from any of the other languages menu.

pinochico

Oh men, your shop are changed?

In posts you said - I have only ES and EN and only in ES I have shop.
Now I see you have full multilanguage website and shop with wrong setup for languagies.

Yes, my client send my half informations too, then next they are supposed why my work is longer and money for paying is bigger :D

XML Easy Feeder - feeds for FB, GMC,.. from products, categories, orders, users, articles, acymailing subscribers and database table
VirtueMart Products Extended - Slider with products, show Others bought, Products by CF ID and others filtering products

centinela

Quote from: pinochico on November 10, 2020, 19:56:43 PM
Oh men, your shop are changed?

In posts you said - I have only ES and EN and only in ES I have shop.
Now I see you have full multilanguage website and shop with wrong setup for languagies.

Yes, my client send my half informations too, then next they are supposed why my work is longer and money for paying is bigger :D

My shop has not changed at all, not since I started this topic anyway.
Where in my post did I say I have only ES and EN? I never said that, my site has had 4 language since the beginning, at least 3 years ago.

pinochico

ok, my mistake, I use the url from post (ES) and when I don't see modul language on top, then I think you use only ES for shop and ES for web and EN as hidden.
Is not visible for me from URL.

The language modul on top was visible full 3 years?

Jörgen

Little bit tricky, VM wants to be single language. The rest multilanguage. Should be able to do this with some careful settings. Have not set Up My shop like this, so I do not have any good advice to give. Just analyzing the setup for others to see.

Jörgen @ Kreativ Fotografi
Joomla 3.9.18
Virtuemart 3.4.x
Olympiantheme Hera (customized)
This reflects current status when viewing old post.

centinela

Ok, thanks to GJC Web Design I was able to solve the problem. For those who might encounter the same issue, basically disable any 3rd party SEF exension and make a hidden menu to the cart. Very happy with the result, thanks John.  ;)

Jörgen

Great to hear.

This is actually what I meant with my earlier post. This would probably be a small isssue compared to start over :)

Jörgen
Joomla 3.9.18
Virtuemart 3.4.x
Olympiantheme Hera (customized)
This reflects current status when viewing old post.

pinochico

Quotebasically disable any 3rd party SEF exension

Basically we use enable 3rd party SEF extension, maybe is not for everyone