News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

Product price need to change as per the quantity

Started by mohtashimj, October 31, 2020, 13:00:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mohtashimj

Hello Team,

We have website where users can select their size and color for the product and based on the quantity the product price is calculating.

But issue is that the system calculating prices differently if user selecting the different colors or sizes for same product and adding the same product in cart.

Like I have one product "A" which is having Colors as RED, BLUE and GREEN and Sizes are S,L and M. And the product prices varying as per the product quality like shows below.
Quantity => Prices  ===> 500 - 9999 => $ 11.40 and 100 - 499 => $ 12.35 and 9 - 99 => $ 13.30 and 1 - 8 => $ 18.05

But when user select color and size RED and S with quantity 1 then its adding $18.05 which is correct as per the prices set but when adding same product in cart with different color and size and quality with 20 then the price of first option still remains same and only the recent product with color and size prices will use the $13.30 but we need to system automatically change the price of first option also and can be used the recent quantity criteria.

Let me know if any of have faced this issue.

I am using Joomla 3.9.5 and Virtuemart 3.4.2.

Let me know if needs any further details.

Jörgen

This is how it works per default. Only per product.

You need the quantity plugin from iStraxx. Ask Max about this.

Jörgen @ Kreativ Fotografi
Joomla 3.9.18
Virtuemart 3.4.x
Olympiantheme Hera (customized)
This reflects current status when viewing old post.

mohtashimj

Hello Jörgen,

Thank you for your response.

Can I have contact details of Max for quantity plugin from iStraxx.

Jörgen

Joomla 3.9.18
Virtuemart 3.4.x

mohtashimj

Thank you Jörgen for providing plugin details.

Can you please let me confirm if this plugin will treated as same product with other custom fields like I need exactly what I want?

Like if a customer will add Product A in cart with RED and GREEN color options will be treated as two separate products or same products and will apply prices as per quantity separately or combining both colors and will apply discounted price?

Jörgen

You can set how you want it to work. Child products on same level, in same category and some more options.
Jörgen @ Kreativ Fotografi
Joomla 3.9.18
Virtuemart 3.4.x