Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

Delete all user with no order VirtueMart 3.2.2

Started by otaks, September 14, 2020, 09:03:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

otaks

pinochico

www.minijoomla.org  - new portal for Joomla!, Virtuemart and other extensions
XML Easy Feeder - feeds for FB, GMC,.. from products, categories, orders, users, articles, acymailing subscribers and database table
Virtuemart Email Manager - customs email templates
Import products for Virtuemart - from CSV and XML
Rich Snippets - Google Structured Data
VirtueMart Products Extended - Slider with products, show Others bought, Products by CF ID and others filtering products

otaks

Studio 42

I created a plugin for my customer'and my shop) but it's not available in my shop for now.
The view display a column with number of orders and you can filter "with orders" or not
You have a delete button to mass remove Joomla accounts, or to activate trusted customers.

otaks

Jörgen

@patrick

Great plugin, thanks, just bought it.

Jörgen @ Kreativ Fotografi
Joomla 3.9.18
Virtuemart 3.4.x
Olympiantheme Hera (customized)
This reflects current status when viewing old post.

jenkinhill

Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

Studio 42

Jörgen and jenkinhill, i update the plugin.
Sometime the order counter can be bad in the old release, because i used the virtuemart_vmusers table and the user id was not set in  otaks shop database.
I think that the problem is only in hes case, but i prefer it work for all cases.
I corrected the search problem too(only in some Vm release) so now it should work in most Vm releases.
You can get the new file directly or using the Joomla updates.
Do not hesitate, if you need some more features, i only implemented what i and my customers needed.