News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Partially refund order

Started by pinochico, September 04, 2020, 11:01:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pinochico

Hi,

how can I create partially refund order (only one product from all)?

1. How refund selected product
2. How refund payment only for selected product

Thanks
www.minijoomla.org  - new portal for Joomla!, Virtuemart and other extensions
XML Easy Feeder - feeds for FB, GMC,.. from products, categories, orders, users, articles, acymailing subscribers and database table
Virtuemart Email Manager - customs email templates
Import products for Virtuemart - from CSV and XML
Rich Snippets - Google Structured Data
VirtueMart Products Extended - Slider with products, show Others bought, Products by CF ID and others filtering products

Jörgen

Kind of skiddish today.

Using PayPal complicates things.

• Go to Paypal refund the payment
  • PayPal markes Your order as partially refunded
  • Go to vm back restore all lines that are not refunded to shipped, leave refunded product as refunded. Make all edits that will suit your routines. I personally add a product called PayPal refund and add the price with (-). To set the balance straight and show that a refund has been done.

If not using Paypal:

• Go to vm back mark product as refunded. Make all edits that will suit your routines. I personally add a product called refund and add the price with (-).  To set the balance straight and show that a refund has been done.
  • Refund the customer depending on payment

Not very user friendly, if anyone has any other suggestions please feel free to add.

Jörgen
Joomla 3.9.18
Virtuemart 3.4.x
Olympiantheme Hera (customized)
This reflects current status when viewing old post.

pinochico

To Jörgen:

Thanks, I try.
We don't use Paypal, but Gopay, I must looking to API.
www.minijoomla.org  - new portal for Joomla!, Virtuemart and other extensions
XML Easy Feeder - feeds for FB, GMC,.. from products, categories, orders, users, articles, acymailing subscribers and database table
Virtuemart Email Manager - customs email templates
Import products for Virtuemart - from CSV and XML
Rich Snippets - Google Structured Data
VirtueMart Products Extended - Slider with products, show Others bought, Products by CF ID and others filtering products