News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

Error on VM registration

Started by luca200, September 01, 2020, 15:26:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

luca200

Hi all, I'm quite new to VM although being experienced developer. I'm working on a fresh installation of Joomla! 3.9.21 and VM 3.8.4 and I get a problem when trying to register on the frontend: I get an Error 500 with message "Layout bs4-edit not found". No matter which template I'm using, the result is always the same.
I tried disabling the Joomla registration redirection to VM, and the error disappears. But what's the matter with VM registration?

pinochico

www.minijoomla.org  - new portal for Joomla!, Virtuemart and other extensions
XML Easy Feeder - feeds for FB, GMC,.. from products, categories, orders, users, articles, acymailing subscribers and database table
Virtuemart Email Manager - customs email templates
Import products for Virtuemart - from CSV and XML
Rich Snippets - Google Structured Data
VirtueMart Products Extended - Slider with products, show Others bought, Products by CF ID and others filtering products

Jumbo!

Set "Layout Bootstrap version" as "None (Use Legacy)" in VirtueMart Configuration under Templates tab. That should resolve the issue.

This feature is still under development so do not change this option.

pinochico

www.minijoomla.org  - new portal for Joomla!, Virtuemart and other extensions
XML Easy Feeder - feeds for FB, GMC,.. from products, categories, orders, users, articles, acymailing subscribers and database table
Virtuemart Email Manager - customs email templates
Import products for Virtuemart - from CSV and XML
Rich Snippets - Google Structured Data
VirtueMart Products Extended - Slider with products, show Others bought, Products by CF ID and others filtering products