News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

360° Images in product?

Started by kostianev, September 01, 2020, 14:16:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kostianev

Hello, we have few products with 360° images / Shoes.
How we can set up to show the 360° in the product images? Is there any plugin or something, that can help us?

pinochico

yes, you can find on google

I think in London is photo studio, which created plugin for VirtueMart and they are also able to take pictures of the products, if you send them to them, very professionally - for example on the model (they have the amazing equipment for that)
www.minijoomla.org  - new portal for Joomla!, Virtuemart and other extensions
XML Easy Feeder - feeds for FB, GMC,.. from products, categories, orders, users, articles, acymailing subscribers and database table
Virtuemart Email Manager - customs email templates
Import products for Virtuemart - from CSV and XML
Rich Snippets - Google Structured Data
VirtueMart Products Extended - Slider with products, show Others bought, Products by CF ID and others filtering products

ex3mist

Quote from: kostianev on September 01, 2020, 14:16:41 PM
Hello, we have few products with 360° images / Shoes.
How we can set up to show the 360° in the product images? Is there any plugin or something, that can help us?

Hi kostianev,
Did you find a way to display such images?

Linro

Quote from: pinochico on September 01, 2020, 15:01:20 PM
yes, you can find on google

I think in London is photo studio, which created plugin for VirtueMart and they are also able to take pictures of the products, if you send them to them, very professionally - for example on the model (they have the amazing equipment for that)

Hmmm, I didn't know about this. Will give it a try with some pictures of the products that I have on the laptop in my  Athenian house here. Hope I will get great results.

pinochico

www.minijoomla.org  - new portal for Joomla!, Virtuemart and other extensions
XML Easy Feeder - feeds for FB, GMC,.. from products, categories, orders, users, articles, acymailing subscribers and database table
Virtuemart Email Manager - customs email templates
Import products for Virtuemart - from CSV and XML
Rich Snippets - Google Structured Data
VirtueMart Products Extended - Slider with products, show Others bought, Products by CF ID and others filtering products