News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

Thumbnails not displaying in product page

Started by gofer123, August 25, 2020, 07:37:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gofer123

Hi all,

Can someone help me out here please, in the backend of my site, the products details, I can't get the Thumbnails to display the image of the product. I'm sure it was working before but can't get it work now. Please attached image.
Thanks in advance

System settings
VirtueMart 3.8.4 10335
Joomla! 3.9.20 Stable
PHP   7.2.32

Jörgen

This is a memory issue if I remember correctly depends on how man products are visible and sizes of thumbnails. You might see the thumbnails in another category with fever members.There is no fix for this what I know of. In my oppinion is this not a big issue. If You coem up with a solution for this please post, could be included in the core files.

Jörgen @ Kreativ Fotografi
Joomla 3.9.18
Virtuemart 3.4.x
Olympiantheme Hera (customized)
This reflects current status when viewing old post.

jenkinhill

In VM Configuration/Templates under Set the pagination sequence for the List Box is the setting for the max number of thumbs to show:  Max items listed displaying media  - this needs to be the same or more than Backend default items per list view
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

gofer123

Thank you both for your replies, the "Max items listed displaying media" worked a treat, much appreciated.
Cheers

Jörgen

We learn every Day, nice to hear it worked.
Jörgen
Joomla 3.9.18
Virtuemart 3.4.x
Olympiantheme Hera (customized)
This reflects current status when viewing old post.