News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

Enabling the payment system

Started by goldima, July 08, 2020, 18:16:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

goldima

Hi.

This is my first time here and I need help setting up payment acceptance from my site.

I asked the Bank to connect with their payment system. In response, they sent me several questions that I can't find answers to.

1. url of the Result. The address where the Bank will report the results of the operation. A maximum of 250 characters.

2. Method of sending results.Possible options for GET/POST/EMAIL.

3. success Url. The address to which the Bank will send the client if successful. A maximum of 250 characters.

4. Method for sending success data.Possible options are GET/POST

5. url Rejection. The address to which the Bank will send the client in case of refusal. A maximum of 250 characters.

6. A method of sending data failure.Possible GET/POST options

Tell me what I'm talking about and where I can find these URLS, what you need to specify in the methods for sending results.
Please help me with the payment settings. Thanks.

Jumbo!

None of these information are static. You need to have a payment plugin for your bank which handles these URLs and information. If you are a PHP developer then you can refer to any of the existing payment plugin and develop a plugin for your bank. You can find in the payment plugins in this directory - plugins/vmpayment/

If you are not a developer then you may have to hire someone to develop the plugin for you.

You should also check if there is any existing VirtueMart payment plugin available for your bank.

jenkinhill

If you use a payment plugin like Stripe then cards can be used for payment on your site and the money transferred into your business bank account without you needing to program anything.

I wonder why you want to directly integrate with your bank.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum