News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Need some help in developing plugin / compontent

Started by Kuubs, July 03, 2020, 11:46:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kuubs

Hello,

I want to add a component which I can add users, these users have product page and cart where visitors can checkout. It's a very simple inheritance component.

Basically I want to add users (resellers) their logo and emailadress, and when visitors visit their page, the visitor gets to see their logo and the product gets some sort of parameter so when an order is complete the order email also goes to this reseller email.

But I'm a little bit confused in how to proceed.

I thought about making a Joomla component where I can add resellers (name, email logo and url) and a VM plugin which creates the reseller url's, adds their logo and adds a parameter to the product if the product is ordered from their specific page. So when the visitor checks out it will also send an email to the reseller email. The rest is native functionality, the main vendor gets the order etc, but with this plugin the order also gets sent to that specific reseller.

Can someone help me out?

Kuubs

Ok I made a component which holds my reseller values, but I'm now stuck in how to proceed. I think I have to use VMExtensions plugin to implmenet the functuonality that I am looking for. But the documentation is scarce. Anyone has some documentation I can check uot?

Kuubs

Anyone know how I can accomplish this?

I have a component foor Joomla created that holds my Reselleer values (name, email, logo) but now I need to show views for the different products. But I cannot find any documentation. Does anyone know where I can find this?

beltoforion

wanting to learn to create good templates

Kuubs

Hmm, thanks for the reply, but this is too extensive. I need it very simple. Just product and cart page with the reseller logo, and an additional mail to the reseller.