News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

Facebook Commerce Catalog CSV Creator Extension For VM3

Started by widcater, June 30, 2020, 11:05:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

widcater

From May 20, 2020, you can Create a Shop is free in facebook, Businesses just upload their catalog, choose the products they want to feature, then customize it with a cover image and accent colors. Visitors can then browse, save and order products.
This is the Virtuemart3 plugin for Facebook commerce platform. With this plugin, you can create and upload your online store catalog.
Marketing on Facebook helps your business build lasting relationships with people, find new customers, and increase sales for your online store. With this virtuemart extension for facebook, you can use it to export product data related three tables in bulk. It will also help you:
   Automatic query the whole product data from VM3 .
   Find out and create the data accord to facebook ecommerce platform's "Catalog Fields" requirements. You can check it here : https://developers.facebook.com/docs/commerce-platform/catalog/fields#example-csv-feed
   Store the csv in your website ,then you can download the product csv file and import the Facebook Commerce Platform at once one time.
LIMIT(BETA VERSION) :
1.   Only support the virtuemart 3
2.   Only support the English website
3.   Some fields are default , not related to your real product feature(For example : google_product_category)
SUPPORT
If you need more function than free version as following :
   Customize Service
   Data transfer Service
   API Integration Setup
   Platform Integration
You can feel free to contact me ,I will give you a bid for you .
Contributors & Developers
Kevin.
Email:widcater@gmail.com

the purchase link is following :
http://vm2x.com/index.php/product/facebook-commerce-catalog-csv-creator-for-vm3/
www.vm2x.com
Pinterest Rich Pin Plugin Extension For VM3
Adyen Card payment plugin for VM3
Facebook Commerce Catalog CSV Creator For VM3
Saferpay Payment Plugin for VM3

pinochico

Hmmm, is great but why I need this app if I have this functionality in app for creating XML feed for Google Merchant Centre?

I think this is duplicate and non needed app, isn't it?
www.minijoomla.org  - new portal for Joomla!, Virtuemart and other extensions
XML Easy Feeder - feeds for FB, GMC,.. from products, categories, orders, users, articles, acymailing subscribers and database table
Virtuemart Email Manager - customs email templates
Import products for Virtuemart - from CSV and XML
Rich Snippets - Google Structured Data
VirtueMart Products Extended - Slider with products, show Others bought, Products by CF ID and others filtering products

widcater

Hi ,
       Thank you for your message!
       Yes, There is already some apps for Google Merchant Centre or VM database feed creator, but I think my product  - Facebook Commerce Catalog CSV Creator Extension For VM3 - is more light version, You don't need to config or know the vm database ,  Just one click to export the csv ,Then you can edit the Supplemental feeds in Excel , So it's a new option for all people who are building the new facebook store recently , And it's most time saver.  BTW, You can use the Coupon -SEDRYYG5  to get it for free , why not to try it at once?

BR
Kevin
www.vm2x.com
Pinterest Rich Pin Plugin Extension For VM3
Adyen Card payment plugin for VM3
Facebook Commerce Catalog CSV Creator For VM3
Saferpay Payment Plugin for VM3