News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

Need more than one storage

Started by Rufina, June 24, 2020, 04:20:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rufina

Hi.

I need to use more than one storage. Now I import products and their stock quantity from some storage house. I need that I could import stock quantity of the products from other storage places. But they should not be summed and should be stored separately in DB. We don't need to create new products as in case with several vendors

Example

If we open the site we see products which have quantity on default store. If a user adds first product to cart we show some modal for him where suggest choose address of storage which is the closest to his place of delivery. The user makes choice and after that he see only products which have quantity on the chosen store. His choice is saved for his session. But there is some module where he can change store choice.
In one cart  we can add the products only from one store. If we have products in cart and than change the store we show message that previous cart will be cleared, or we can change the same products but which have quantity on new chosen store. It depends. What is more simple.
The setting of show/not show products with 0 quantity will always be equal for all stores.

pinochico

This sounds like an interesting assignment for custom developing.

What is your budget?
www.minijoomla.org  - new portal for Joomla!, Virtuemart and other extensions
XML Easy Feeder - feeds for FB, GMC,.. from products, categories, orders, users, articles, acymailing subscribers and database table
Virtuemart Email Manager - customs email templates
Import products for Virtuemart - from CSV and XML
Rich Snippets - Google Structured Data
VirtueMart Products Extended - Slider with products, show Others bought, Products by CF ID and others filtering products

Maria123

Hi Rufina,
Greetings,

I can assist you with the same.
I have sent you Skype invite, please accept.

Regards,
Maria J

Andrew2

Hi Rufina,
If you are still looking out for some help, feel free to reach out to me as this is well within my area of expertise.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Best Wishes,
Andrew

mensis2

Hello Rufina !
I can assist you too.