News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

How does Virtuemart handle bulk orderstatus change?

Started by Kuubs, June 23, 2020, 11:52:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kuubs

Hello,

I have a plugin that sends orders to a third party website. But when I use the bulk order system the ordering of the orders in the backend of Virtuemart is not used. It seems that the orders are randomly sent to the third party website? I have made a plugin that sends the order when a certain status is reached. But how does Virtuemart handles bulk order status? Does it just goes through every order randomly, or does it do it in a certain order?

It would be great if it just goes from the top of the list to the bottom, but it seems to me that it's not acting like that

AH

It will do something in the sequence you give it.

The update should proceed in order id sequence - but who knows what you are really doing?
Regards
A

Joomla 3.10.11
php 8.0

pinochico

I think, wrong developed plugin that sends orders to a third party website.

We have our gopay payment plugin and when admin use the bulk order system and change status for a lot of orders in one time, then email sended only first order.
Ok, then we had to reprogram the gopay plugin to work in the bulk order system.

Maybe is the same.

www.minijoomla.org  - new portal for Joomla!, Virtuemart and other extensions
XML Easy Feeder - feeds for FB, GMC,.. from products, categories, orders, users, articles, acymailing subscribers and database table
Virtuemart Email Manager - customs email templates
Import products for Virtuemart - from CSV and XML
Rich Snippets - Google Structured Data
VirtueMart Products Extended - Slider with products, show Others bought, Products by CF ID and others filtering products

Kuubs

Quote from: AH on June 23, 2020, 14:39:08 PM
It will do something in the sequence you give it.

The update should proceed in order id sequence - but who knows what you are really doing?

Ok thanks.

Quote from: pinochico on June 23, 2020, 15:04:18 PM
I think, wrong developed plugin that sends orders to a third party website.

We have our gopay payment plugin and when admin use the bulk order system and change status for a lot of orders in one time, then email sended only first order.
Ok, then we had to reprogram the gopay plugin to work in the bulk order system.

Maybe is the same.

I will check, thanks for the answer.