News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

Error message when trying to setup shop for first time

Started by reaktor24, June 21, 2020, 22:52:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

reaktor24

Hi

I am getting this error message wen trying to configure my shop for the first time. Anyone got any ideas what this means?

vmError: Storing of user with 733 cancelled, there exists already a user 24 with the virtuemart_vendor_id 1

pinochico

QuotevmError: Storing of user with 733 cancelled, there exists already a user 24 with the virtuemart_vendor_id 1

You have confilct between userID 733 and userID 24, probably you can try setup the same vendor ID.
Go to DB (phpmyadmin) and look inside table virtuemart users.
www.minijoomla.org  - new portal for Joomla!, Virtuemart and other extensions
XML Easy Feeder - feeds for FB, GMC,.. from products, categories, orders, users, articles, acymailing subscribers and database table
Virtuemart Email Manager - customs email templates
Import products for Virtuemart - from CSV and XML
Rich Snippets - Google Structured Data
VirtueMart Products Extended - Slider with products, show Others bought, Products by CF ID and others filtering products

reaktor24

Hi Pinochico

Thanks for your reply. Yes there are two entries in this table 24 and 733. Should there only be one? Shall I delete user 24? Has vendor id of 1 and user is vendor is 1

Regards,
Steve

pinochico

you have not delete, but check in table and setup vendor=1 only for one of them
XML Easy Feeder - feeds for FB, GMC,.. from products, categories, orders, users, articles, acymailing subscribers and database table
VirtueMart Products Extended - Slider with products, show Others bought, Products by CF ID and others filtering products

reaktor24

Quote from: pinochico on June 21, 2020, 23:11:13 PM
you have not delete, but check in table and setup vendor=1 only for one of them

where can I check setup vendor = 1?

Looking in 'virtuemart_userinfos' it looks like user 733 is the default 'Jon Doe'. Can I just delete this?

pinochico

in table virtuemart_vmusers setup if user is vendor or not and witch ID vendor has. ID vendor is from table virtuemart_vendors