Errore vmError: Could not find product with id 2229, entries exists for language

Started by roby, June 20, 2020, 16:56:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

roby

I was loading products into the warehouse after several hundred items this error appears to me and does not keep me going

pinochico

Switch administration to EN language and create IT translate.
Your products is defined in EN tables, but not in IT tables
www.minijoomla.org  - new portal for Joomla!, Virtuemart and other extensions
XML Easy Feeder - feeds for FB, GMC,.. from products, categories, orders, users, articles, acymailing subscribers and database table
Virtuemart Email Manager - customs email templates
Import products for Virtuemart - from CSV and XML
Rich Snippets - Google Structured Data
VirtueMart Products Extended - Slider with products, show Others bought, Products by CF ID and others filtering products

roby

As you can see from the photo he added 4 products without id and I can't delete them and every time I reopen he gives me an error.
How do I get rid of them are empty I didn't create them.

klipsgestores

Good morning,
This is a bug that comes from far away especially since Virtuemart version 3.8 and I have already reported it to this forum several times. When you try to delete a child product it apparently gets deleted but when you enter the parent product it gives an error that those products do not exist in a certain language and there is no way to fix it. Well if you go to the custom fields tab of the product and choose Multivariant again it will create a copy of the previous one but without the wrong deleted products. But there are not always times when this doesn't work.
Good luck and see if they fix it because it's a serious problem.

Greetings