News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Problem delivery costs different countries address delivery and invoicing

Started by jhautier, June 04, 2020, 16:02:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jhautier

Hello,

I just noticed a problem on the phone with one of my clients ...

I use Virtuemart 3.8.2 and I have configured delivery costs for the different countries (Ex: France: 3.90 euros, Portugal: 11 euros, etc ...).

If a customer enters a BILLING address with choice of the PORTUGAL country and a DELIVERY address with choice of the PORTUGAL country, virtuemart does offer the "Colissimo International" costs at 11 euros. This respects my setting.

If, on the other hand, a customer enters a BILLING address with choice of the country FRANCE and a DELIVERY address with choice of the country PORTUGAL, virtuemart only offers delivery methods for ... FRANCE (As if it took account of the country of the billing address) !!!!

Is this a bug? A configuration problem?

Thanks in advance,

Jérôme

jenkinhill

I just tested this using the weight_countries shipping plugin with the relevant ship-to country and rate for each country using the latest VirtueMart 3.8.2 10325.
In every case tested the shipping charge applied was correct for the shipping address country used. Check your settings.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

jhautier

Hello,

Thank you for your reply.
The problem seems to come from onechekout (virtueplanet.com) where it is possible on the same page to enter the billing address and the different delivery address. In this case, if you select the delivery country directly without entering the other fields (Address name ...), the delivery methods remain by default on the billing address ...

Regards,

Jérôme

pinochico

www.minijoomla.org  - new portal for Joomla!, Virtuemart and other extensions
XML Easy Feeder - feeds for FB, GMC,.. from products, categories, orders, users, articles, acymailing subscribers and database table
Virtuemart Email Manager - customs email templates
Import products for Virtuemart - from CSV and XML
Rich Snippets - Google Structured Data
VirtueMart Products Extended - Slider with products, show Others bought, Products by CF ID and others filtering products