News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

error Class 'vmPSPlugin' not found

Started by hotrod, June 03, 2020, 13:19:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hotrod

Got this after running the latest update..  everything seems fine.. should I bee concerned ?
Bronze Member
VirtueMart 4.2.4 10922
Joomla!  ‎4.3.4
PHP 8.0

jenkinhill

I presume you mean an update to VirtueMart 3.8.2 10325 ? Have you also updated the AIO package?
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

Jörgen

If updating AIO doesn't help.

If I remember correctly this could be from a third party plugin not loading VM classes. I think You can find some threads about this.

Jörgen @ Kreativ Fotografi
Joomla 3.9.18
Virtuemart 3.4.x
Olympiantheme Hera (customized)
This reflects current status when viewing old post.

hotrod

Yea I ran both the updates in the backend.. like I said. site seems fine..  I'm a "new" to this keeping my sites updated.  :)   Is this an update I needed to run.  do you guys always update when they come out?  Iv'e always been afraid to..
Bronze Member
VirtueMart 4.2.4 10922
Joomla!  ‎4.3.4
PHP 8.0

jenkinhill

The latest VM version contains additional features, improvements and bug fixes - updates are usually released for a reason. The news item gives a list of changes  http://virtuemart.net/news/500-release-of-virtuemart-3-8-and-covid-support-campaign

A previous report of an error with vmPSPlugin mentioned a third party payment plugin needed updating, so if using payment or shipping plugins provided by third parties they may be worth checking for updates - or disable if not being used.

Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

hotrod

Bronze Member
VirtueMart 4.2.4 10922
Joomla!  ‎4.3.4
PHP 8.0

Milbo

and the update is simple, just search at begin how they load the vm classes.

it should be just

if(!class_exists('VmConfig')) require(JPATH_ROOT .'/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/helpers/config.php');
if(class_exists('VmConfig')) VmConfig::loadConfig(false, false, false, false);
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member