News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Broken Virtuemart Product Image Hover and Fancy Box

Started by trevorellis, May 12, 2020, 14:04:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

trevorellis

On one of our websites, when I hover over any of the product images, it fixes the zoom on one position rather than letting you move around it. Also, when I click on the image, it gets stuck loading the fancy box. I have tested this in both Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge.

Problem example - grimsbymodelcentre.co.uk/index.php/radio...att-telemetry-detail

We have another website using the same template and Virtuemart and that is working fine.

Working example - cloudsclothing.co.uk/index.php/ladies-cl...retch-trouser-detail

Please can you tell me which settings I need to change, if I need to re-install something or using some custom.css? We are using the VP Merchant template but we have other sites with Virtuemart including some that use VP Merchant and they are fine. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Jörgen

Looks like a template issue, zoom is not a stock feature in VM, talk to the template developer.

Jörgen @ Kreativ Fotografi
Joomla 3.9.18
Virtuemart 3.4.x
Olympiantheme Hera (customized)
This reflects current status when viewing old post.

trevorellis

Okay, thanks. I thought it was most likely a template issue and have already posted in the template support's forum.