Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

Email list Export

Started by artonweb, May 11, 2020, 20:52:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

artonweb

Helllo.
I am using Joomla 3.9.18 and Virtuemart 3.6.10
I would like to export all emails of my shoppers (mainly guests not users) in a list.
Is this possible?

pinochico

Yes,

You can go to phpmyadmin and create a mysql command and export the result to CSV.
Or install any mysql manager to Joomla and this mysql command create and save inside this component (I use Mysql Manager, but very old version with option export to csv).
And before save I tested on phpmyadmin, sure.

Now you have a lot of info for search on google how finish it :)
www.minijoomla.org  - new portal for Joomla!, Virtuemart and other extensions
XML Easy Feeder - feeds for FB, GMC,.. from products, categories, orders, users, articles, acymailing subscribers and database table
Virtuemart Email Manager - customs email templates
Import products for Virtuemart - from CSV and XML
Rich Snippets - Google Structured Data
VirtueMart Products Extended - Slider with products, show Others bought, Products by CF ID and others filtering products

AH

There is no core option to do this.

I use a free SQL tool HeidiSQL  https://www.heidisql.com/ to run such queries on a local copy of the live database

It has options to save queries for future use and export as required

You will need to access directly the database or have a local copy
Regards
A

Joomla 3.10.11
php 8.0

loppan

I do this quite often and as others have already mentioned, there are several options. If your host happens to already have phpmyadmin installed I would recommend that route, very simple point and click :).

Another good & easy to use tool is Acymailing (I assume their free version allow these exports, but can't say for sure, been on a paid plan since forever).

Occasionally I use RolandD's CSVI for this which is great and could be worth it if you plan on doing this often since you can schedule exports tailored exactly to to your liking. It has a learning curve though.

Just my 2 cents ;).

Cheers

artonweb

@pinochico
Can you help me in order to create the correct query in PHPMyAdmin?

@AH
Very complicated application.
I can't find the option to export some tables and the most serious issue: I don't have the knowledge of MYSQL queries!

GJC Web Design

SELECT DISTINCT `email` FROM `#__virtuemart_order_userinfos`
GJC Web Design
VirtueMart and Joomla Developers - php developers https://www.gjcwebdesign.com
VM4 AusPost Shipping Plugin - e-go Shipping Plugin - VM4 Postcode Shipping Plugin - Radius Shipping Plugin - VM4 NZ Post Shipping Plugin - AusPost Estimator
Samport Payment Plugin - EcomMerchant Payment Plugin - ccBill payment Plugin
VM2 Product Lock Extension - VM2 Preconfig Adresses Extension - TaxCloud USA Taxes Plugin - Virtuemart  Product Review Component
https://extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/67210
Contact for any VirtueMart or Joomla development & customisation