News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

Selling ebooks with flipping streaming mode

Started by bobchain, May 08, 2020, 11:31:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bobchain

Hello everybody,
I have a site where I currently sell books (normal paper book shipping) and ebooks (via pdf download with purchased component "Shipment for Virtual Products") everything works great (VirtueMart 3.6.10 10211 and Joomla! 3.9.15 )
I now need to introduce a new type of tool that allows the sale of flipping books in consultation only mode.
The tool should allow only the viewing of the purchased PDF, in flipping mode, disabling the printing, downloading, copying of the text, the user should ONLY be able to browse and read.

The flipping stream service should be protected so that:
1) the link is not traceable by url
2) from the order history the link generates a cross-link every time with a new verification token (security for violation of the sharing of any purchased files) with a specific lifetime
3) the consultation takes place directly in the same domain after authentication
4) possibility to trace a log of consultations to each individual flipping product: ip, date, position, ...

(service similar to amazon kindle but accessible through this flipping book mode, accessible from desktop and mobile)

let me know if you are aware of a product that can be taken as a basis for a possible customization, or interested in a possible development.

Thanks so much!!
Roberto

deepvyas

Hi Roberto ,
I can assist you on requirement shared.
Please contact further on deepvyas71@gmail.com

Regards
Deep
Expert Virtuemart Developer & Designer | S: deepvyas71 | E: deepvyas71@gmail.com

Brianna01

Hi Roberto,

I can assist you over the same.

please check PM.

Regards,
Brianna

Andrew2

Hi Roberto,
This sounds like something well within my area of expertise and I would be happy to help you out
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Best Wishes and Have a great weekend ahead,
Andrew