Cannot change order status anymore after setting list of orders to 200 amount

Started by Kuubs, May 04, 2020, 09:27:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kuubs

Hello,

I have a strange bug in VM. In the order list panel I have changed the amount to show to 200 and now I cannot update any orders status' anymore. How can I fix this?

Also now I am also stuck on this list because when I try to change it back to 50 or 30 it doesn't update. Anyone know how to fix this?

EDIT: I have upped my memory limit to 512M but still not working. Is this a bug in Virtuemart?? Or do I have to up another resource?

pinochico

www.minijoomla.org  - new portal for Joomla!, Virtuemart and other extensions
XML Easy Feeder - feeds for FB, GMC,.. from products, categories, orders, users, articles, acymailing subscribers and database table
Virtuemart Email Manager - customs email templates
Import products for Virtuemart - from CSV and XML
Rich Snippets - Google Structured Data
VirtueMart Products Extended - Slider with products, show Others bought, Products by CF ID and others filtering products

AH

Clear your browser cache and/or try another browser - but you are not saying if you changed the view to 200 in the page or in the default listing settings

Then see what your php  max_input_vars - consider 10000

200 may then not give you a problem if displaying and updating 200

Regards
A

Joomla 3.10.11
php 8.0

Kuubs

Quote from: AH on May 04, 2020, 10:18:32 AM
Clear your browser cache and/or try another browser - but you are not saying if you changed the view to 200 in the page or in the default listing settings

Then see what your php  max_input_vars - consider 10000

200 may then not give you a problem if displaying and updating 200

Default is 30. That works. Up to 100 works, but if I change the listing to 200 it does not work anymore. I cannot change any order status, nor can I change the amount listing back to 100 or lower. So when I delete cookies I can log back in and then the listing is back to 30.

But I want it to work with 200, because I have a great list I want to work with. I will try to change the max input vars see if that works.

EDIT: Thank you. Changing the max input vars to 5000 makes it work.

AH

Huubs

Thanks for the feedback - glad to see you now have it working  :)
Regards
A

Joomla 3.10.11
php 8.0