News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Fatal Error after update VM to 3.6.2

Started by pinochico, April 25, 2020, 14:17:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pinochico

Ok, this is problem after update VM to 3.6.2 and bellow is info from our developer about this error (I use google translate :)

Fatal error: Class 'vmPSPlugin' not found in plugins / vmpayment / standard / standard.php on line 24

The problem is simply, as always, in a demented VM in combination with extensions for it, when calling URLs outside the VM do not load the necessary PHP classes from the VM (eg the GoPay plugin calls the com_ajax component when notifying, which is correct). And if a plugin is loaded that depends on something from the VM (in this case all vmpayments are loaded), then if the required class (here vmPSPlugin) is not loaded, then there is a problem in the world.

So either it would be enough for each plugin, module or other extension for the VM to initialize the VM itself from the edge (ie all extensions for the VM in the world - which is unrealistic) or the VM should do it universally.

Resume:

Add this line to plugin vmpayment standard before define class:

if ( !defined( 'JPATH_VM_PLUGINS' ) )
    define( 'JPATH_VM_PLUGINS' , JPATH_SITE . DS . 'administrator' . DS . 'components' . DS . 'com_virtuemart' . DS . 'plugins' );

if (!class_exists('vmPlugin')) {
    require(JPATH_VM_PLUGINS . DS . 'vmplugin.php');
}

if (!class_exists('vmPSPlugin')) {
    require(JPATH_VM_PLUGINS . DS . 'vmpsplugin.php');
}

This error not exist before VM 3.4.5, only yafter update to VM 3.6.X, I'm sure of that.

So something had to change that when I call com_ajax = in some plugin for a VM, I go outside the VM, the standard core components of the VM are no longer initialized.
We must fix a some of 3d party components and plugins:
- VM Email Manager
- Gopay payment plugin
- VM Affiliate

What is wrong?
www.minijoomla.org  - new portal for Joomla!, Virtuemart and other extensions
XML Easy Feeder - feeds for FB, GMC,.. from products, categories, orders, users, articles, acymailing subscribers and database table
Virtuemart Email Manager - customs email templates
Import products for Virtuemart - from CSV and XML
Rich Snippets - Google Structured Data
VirtueMart Products Extended - Slider with products, show Others bought, Products by CF ID and others filtering products

PRO

did you update the modules and payment plugins?