News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

Is Support tickets being answered

Started by thefbi, April 24, 2020, 07:44:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thefbi

Hello,

I posted 2 tickets in the Virtuemart system for paid extensions, following my purchase of VM product anywhere.

There's a major bug that prevents me from making updates when this plugin is active, and another problem.

These tickets were posted on 21.04.2020. One of the ticket has a high ugrence.
I haven't received any answer from the Virtuemart team.

It's still amazing to get quick answers in the free forum, and that when you pay for an extension, there's nobody left!

I don't know if this post will be useful for someone to wake up and answer me.

My tickets have been opened under the VM Support Membership category, because the Istraxx Product anywhere doesn't exist in your search list...

Regards,
Frédéric

AH

QuoteMy tickets have been opened under the VM Support Membership category, because the Istraxx Product anywhere doesn't exist in your search list...

It is good to identify when third party plugins are not functional or have no support.

Frederic - I adjusted your header - please refrain from spammy text in your headers - If you have a query please feel free to post the details in here and see if anyone can/will help and respect that this is a support forum - not a place where you seek to get attention.

QuoteI don't know if this post will be useful for someone to wake up and answer me.

I trust this will not be your last post in the forum, the volunteers seek to help where we can ( unless of course you seek to spam it to get responses.)

Please can follow up with more details as to your issue and maybe someone knows of it.

Regards
A

Joomla 3.10.11
php 8.0

thefbi

Hello,

i understand, but when I post to the dedicated ticket system, nobody answers... How can I be heard?

I solved my problem by using a free plugin finally, https://www.joomdev.com/my-downloads/vm-product-import

I'm not looking to spam. I am a professional and I use Joomla and VM in a professional way. I also pay a support fee to VM to support it.

If i bought the plugin advised by Milbo (https://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=139459.0), it was also to support this project. So it's normal that I'm disappointed when things don't work in return.

I'd like to be reimbursed, but I don't know how to do it, since in the tickets, I don't have an answer?!

Regards,
Frédéric

AH

Thank you for your response frederic.

Yes I see your frustration and disappointment - unfortunately I cannot assist you with the ticket response.

Milbo should get back to you - maybe we could have a little more space at the moment as many personal and family conditions have changed recently in Europe.

I am not trying to make excuses - the plugin should have worked.

Good that you have found a solution.

Regards
A

Joomla 3.10.11
php 8.0

thefbi

Thank you, yes sure, i will wait for a response. I can work like i want with the free plugin, so it is not very important now.
I know the COVID situation, i am in Switzerland, and the things begin to be better now.

Regards,
Frédéric