News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

Payeer plugin not working

Started by dbtechlabs, April 23, 2020, 01:39:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dbtechlabs

Hi,
I currently have issue when I receive order (just a demo order) and from "order" page it show a row of user, but when I tried to click on the ID number to see details I get error:
"Call to undefined method plgVmpaymentPayeer::_getInternalData()"

(see attached screens files)

Thanks for help.
System Info:
VirtueMart 3.6.10 10211

PHP Built On: Linux server.mywebsite.org 3.10.0-1062.18.1.el7.x86_64 #1 SMP Tue Mar 17 23:49:17 UTC 2020 x86_64
Database Type: mysql
Database Version: 5.7.29
Database Collation: utf8_general_ci
Database Connection Collation: utf8mb4_general_ci
PHP Version: 7.3.16
Web Server: Apache
WebServer to PHP Interface: fpm-fcgi
Joomla! Version   Joomla!: 3.9.18 Stable [ Amani ]
Joomla! Platform Version: Joomla Platform 13.1.0 Stable [ Curiosity ] 24-Apr-2013 00:00 GMT

Jörgen

Your Payeer plugin need to be updated, talk to the developer of the plugin.

Jörgen  @ Kreativ Fotografi
Joomla 3.9.18
Virtuemart 3.4.x
Olympiantheme Hera (customized)
This reflects current status when viewing old post.

dbtechlabs

ok i already made ticket to payeer hopefully get some updates soon thx

dbtechlabs

Could you tell me what to change?? I cant wait Payeer to reply they said 1h to 24h and it is 3 days now!!!
This is ridiculous!! You should help customers who INSTALL VM extention no just a "contact your devloper of plugin" !
IF YOU KNOW where is the error why not TELL ???
I have 2,3mil subscribers about computers, I WILL publish VIDEO about "your help" tomorrow, so I DONT CARE, you will loose installs and customers NOT ME !

PS: and [profanity removed] with your STUPID impossible CAPTCHA BULLSHIT !!!!!

Jörgen

There is No cause for this kind of language. This is a volounter forum VM has not taken your money. Payeer plugin developer has taken your money. And the code is not included in VM for free.
VM is freeware and we try to help if we can.
Jörgen @ Kreativ Fotografi
Joomla 3.9.18
Virtuemart 3.4.x

Jörgen

You can also compare it to this situation. You have an old car and want a new sound system and you buy a system that suites your make. But the car is to old not updated enough to make the system fit. Would you make your car manufacturer responsible for this situation?
Incompatibilities can occur also if the car is new and the soundsystem is outdated.
Jörgen @ Kreativ Fotografi
Joomla 3.9.18
Virtuemart 3.4.x

AH

dbtechlabs

I dont understand your "aggressive responses"

You have a payeer plugin from a third party developer.  It does not function as you expected and looks to have an error.  Posting in this free forum for assistance and not directly to the developer (who took your money) has resulted in a perfectly reasonable response - "maybe talk to the developer"

I understand the frustrations of things not functioning - but please don't blame people for code they did not write and be rude when they direct you to the developer responsible.
QuoteI have 2,3mil subscribers about computers, I WILL publish VIDEO about "your help" tomorrow, so I DONT CARE, you will loose installs and customers NOT ME !
Would it not be more productive to NOT threaten people with odd statements!

Just to reiterate - The payeer plugin is not developed by the people responding - whilst you may have subscribers - I suggest you help them understand what to expect when asking people to support code written by others. Asking the forum to tell you what to change in code they do not have access to, has a low chance of success.

However I may be able to give you a possible route for your investigations:

When the order tries to load - a line of code within the order detail template fires a trigger - which the payment plugin "listens" for, when the plugin "sees" the trigger it should run functions to validate the call (checking that it is for an order that paid using this plugin), if valid, the plugin should return payment details for this order (from the payment specific payment plugin database table):

$_returnValues = $_dispatcher->trigger('plgVmOnShowOrderBEPayment',array( $this->orderID,$this->orderbt->virtuemart_paymentmethod_id, $this->orderdetails));

So to the plugin:

This is the function in the payment plugin code that is "fired" by the loading of the order detail screen:
function plgVmOnShowOrderBEPayment ($virtuemart_order_id, $payment_method_id) {

It should then validate that the order paid using this plugin (1.) and then return data (2.)

1: Validate - and call to get data - There will be a line in code starting -
if (!($payments = $this->_getInternalData (...

This calls the function _getInternalData

2: Get the data and return it -

private function _getInternalData (...

Clearly the trigger is being fired and is trying to get data - but the function in point 2 above is called a different name  or does not exist

Regards
A

Joomla 3.10.11
php 8.0

GJC Web Design

@ dbtechlabs

How much did u pay for your VirtueMart install? Nothing....
What have you contributed to the Virtuemart project? Nothing...

Do you think we all have a current copy of your paid for Payeer plugin that we can investigate?
You don't even link to the actual plugin.
Perhaps one of your 2,3mil subscribers can help you..  ?

All responses here are given for free by volunteers...

Anyone can set them selves up as a VM extension developer and take your money ..  this has nothing to do with this forum.

And because of your threatening and abusive post there is now very little likelihood of anyone bothering to help you now.
GJC Web Design
VirtueMart and Joomla Developers - php developers https://www.gjcwebdesign.com
VM4 AusPost Shipping Plugin - e-go Shipping Plugin - VM4 Postcode Shipping Plugin - Radius Shipping Plugin - VM4 NZ Post Shipping Plugin - AusPost Estimator
Samport Payment Plugin - EcomMerchant Payment Plugin - ccBill payment Plugin
VM2 Product Lock Extension - VM2 Preconfig Adresses Extension - TaxCloud USA Taxes Plugin - Virtuemart  Product Review Component
https://extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/67210
Contact for any VirtueMart or Joomla development & customisation

pinochico

dbtechlabs:

Your karma is very bad :D
www.minijoomla.org  - new portal for Joomla!, Virtuemart and other extensions
XML Easy Feeder - feeds for FB, GMC,.. from products, categories, orders, users, articles, acymailing subscribers and database table
Virtuemart Email Manager - customs email templates
Import products for Virtuemart - from CSV and XML
Rich Snippets - Google Structured Data
VirtueMart Products Extended - Slider with products, show Others bought, Products by CF ID and others filtering products

dbtechlabs

Quote from: GJC Web Design on April 24, 2020, 11:47:05 AM
@ dbtechlabs

How much did u pay for your VirtueMart install? Nothing....
What have you contributed to the Virtuemart project? Nothing...

Do you think we all have a current copy of your paid for Payeer plugin that we can investigate?
You don't even link to the actual plugin.
Perhaps one of your 2,3mil subscribers can help you..  ?

All responses here are given for free by volunteers...

Anyone can set them selves up as a VM extension developer and take your money ..  this has nothing to do with this forum.

And because of your threatening and abusive post there is now very little likelihood of anyone bothering to help you now.

1. This shopping CARD should ASSURED the clear API in order to let user fix some 3rd party plugins and not "ask your developer" !
2. Payeer plg is free and I didnt paid but I wanted to accept Bitcoin thats why I made account there , else I can use paypal or other ..it works
3.  And about my What have you contributed to the Virtuemart project? Nothing..." NOTHING? Man STFU son, I have contributed a LOT !! ONLY the fact that I have made video and post in youtube and in 3h 34,000 is MUCH more then you deserved for useless shopping card VERY UGLY designed and NO FAKING CSS at all it is miss mach everywhere!!!
PS: If I hire Ukraine developer he made me 10x better card for 300eur in 5 days !!
SO you should GO BACK to skool and learn coding and not faking around with your "advice" !
and now stf

dbtechlabs

Quote from: AH on April 24, 2020, 11:39:55 AM
dbtechlabs

I dont understand your "aggressive responses"

You have a payeer plugin from a third party developer.  It does not function as you expected and looks to have an error.  Posting in this free forum for assistance and not directly to the developer (who took your money) has resulted in a perfectly reasonable response - "maybe talk to the developer"

I understand the frustrations of things not functioning - but please don't blame people for code they did not write and be rude when they direct you to the developer responsible.
QuoteI have 2,3mil subscribers about computers, I WILL publish VIDEO about "your help" tomorrow, so I DONT CARE, you will loose installs and customers NOT ME !
Would it not be more productive to NOT threaten people with odd statements!

Just to reiterate - The payeer plugin is not developed by the people responding - whilst you may have subscribers - I suggest you help them understand what to expect when asking people to support code written by others. Asking the forum to tell you what to change in code they do not have access to, has a low chance of success.

However I may be able to give you a possible route for your investigations:

When the order tries to load - a line of code within the order detail template fires a trigger - which the payment plugin "listens" for, when the plugin "sees" the trigger it should run functions to validate the call (checking that it is for an order that paid using this plugin), if valid, the plugin should return payment details for this order (from the payment specific payment plugin database table):

$_returnValues = $_dispatcher->trigger('plgVmOnShowOrderBEPayment',array( $this->orderID,$this->orderbt->virtuemart_paymentmethod_id, $this->orderdetails));

So to the plugin:

This is the function in the payment plugin code that is "fired" by the loading of the order detail screen:
function plgVmOnShowOrderBEPayment ($virtuemart_order_id, $payment_method_id) {

It should then validate that the order paid using this plugin (1.) and then return data (2.)

1: Validate - and call to get data - There will be a line in code starting -
if (!($payments = $this->_getInternalData (...

This calls the function _getInternalData

2: Get the data and return it -

private function _getInternalData (...

Clearly the trigger is being fired and is trying to get data - but the function in point 2 above is called a different name  or does not exist

Thanks, I will try to look in php and fix myself, as they not helping and I can code c# but php Im not strong, but I can not check the other code and compare maybe I will fix it.
Regards