News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

VM 3.6.11 product and categories bugs !!!!!!!

Started by 2dmaster, April 19, 2020, 11:18:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

2dmaster

sku/name/vendor/price/stock

1С58167   product 1   brand1 7540.00   1
1С58168   product 2   brand1    0.00   0
1С58169   product 3   brand1  4000.00   2
1С58170   product 4   brand1  0.00   0
45715   product 5   11000.00   0
ИП60         0.00   0
57552   product 6   11000.00   3
         0.00   3

red lines very unbeliavable

i found product ИП60  hi has 20 000 children products !!! ???? how ?????

i cant unpublish this product

vmError: VirtueMartModelProduct::toggle 0
vmError: Could not find product by language

i try rename product but have error again vmError: Could not find product by language

next try when i set SKU and NAME and SAVE PRODUCT i have double of product and can modify // unpublish

but first product ИП60  i cant modify anywhere..... what i need ?? now i gave double as is simple product gentle (

DO CAN Virtuemart support send me support to email ? im web dev expert.

This price i exported by CSVI, and hi have error to. i cant export to my price any CATEGORIES, name, path..... because category parent id ambligious

PLSSSSSSSS HEEEEEEEELPPPPPPPPP

2dmaster

THIS PRODUCT  Translation missing for virtuemart_product_id    and  have 20 000 child products AND HAVE ID 0 !!!!! HOW >??????????????

2dmaster

why i can remove product with ID 0 ??
vmError: Could not find product by language
i cant set NAME and SKU... and CANT REMOVE... this is NATO ??

jenkinhill

Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

Studio 42

pinochico

Not exist language table for RU == wrong instalation and admin setup

www.minijoomla.org  - new portal for Joomla!, Virtuemart and other extensions
XML Easy Feeder - feeds for FB, GMC,.. from products, categories, orders, users, articles, acymailing subscribers and database table
Virtuemart Email Manager - customs email templates
Import products for Virtuemart - from CSV and XML
Rich Snippets - Google Structured Data
VirtueMart Products Extended - Slider with products, show Others bought, Products by CF ID and others filtering products

2dmaster

verify in your database directly -- how to ? i install 3.6.11.10302 but see all again...
you thinks i need delete for hands this products ?

Studio 42

Quote from: 2dmaster on April 19, 2020, 18:50:55 PM
verify in your database directly -- how to ? i install 3.6.11.10302 but see all again...
you thinks i need delete for hands this products ?
Use a db tool. For eg. phpMyAdmin and check your virtuemart_products table and delete product with ID 0

pinochico

Quoteproducts table and delete product with ID 0

I think now. This is heappend if You dont have DB table for second translate language:

- you have VM DB table for EN - in VM setup only EN language, but not for RU, because RU you dont setup for VM == not created RU tables
- show administration in RU == than all product name has name product with ID = 0

You must go to VM setup and add language RU to VM confing and install RU language for VM and Joomla, setup language RU in VM and Joomla and after go to setup VM, then this tables are created automatically!!!!
If not, your step by step was wrong and you have to add this table manually in phpadmin or as sad Patrick
www.minijoomla.org  - new portal for Joomla!, Virtuemart and other extensions
XML Easy Feeder - feeds for FB, GMC,.. from products, categories, orders, users, articles, acymailing subscribers and database table
Virtuemart Email Manager - customs email templates
Import products for Virtuemart - from CSV and XML
Rich Snippets - Google Structured Data
VirtueMart Products Extended - Slider with products, show Others bought, Products by CF ID and others filtering products