News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

Hyperlink in short description section on product detail page

Started by psm, April 11, 2020, 17:36:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

psm

Hello,
I would like to sell new products and used products in ma eshop.  And I would like to add some hyperlink for "new product" in short description section where customer can redirect page to "used one".

I woulld like to add it via VM admin in product settings. Of course the best is automatic but it is more complicated.

Could you please help me?

Thank you

pinochico

use customfield for
used products and use module Virtuemart Product Extended, where show products by customfield or by tag new (or products labels, if you buy plugin Virtuemart Labels - after instalation you have 3 new custom tags for products):
https://www.minijoomla.org/cs/joomla-rozsireni/virtuemart-rozsireni/souvisejici-produkty-rozsirene-pro-virtuemart

Or put used products to one category and new products to normal categories, create hidden menu link to used category and put in custom html module

Soutions are a lot, you must only find and try :)
www.minijoomla.org  - new portal for Joomla!, Virtuemart and other extensions
XML Easy Feeder - feeds for FB, GMC,.. from products, categories, orders, users, articles, acymailing subscribers and database table
Virtuemart Email Manager - customs email templates
Import products for Virtuemart - from CSV and XML
Rich Snippets - Google Structured Data
VirtueMart Products Extended - Slider with products, show Others bought, Products by CF ID and others filtering products