Author Topic: VirtueUpload 1.0.0 - upload component for VM  (Read 217805 times)

doggy4s

• Beginner
Re: VirtueUpload 1.0.0 - upload component for VM
« Reply #90 on: December 05, 2006, 16:31:42 pm »
I made some hacks to VirtueUpload / VirtuaMart, in order to make the upload possibile from VM Admin page, and the file uploaded accessibile to customer directly in order detail page. If you are interested, I can send you.

Yes interested :)

currently I do have a seperate php script where acustomer uploads  a file which is at the same time the location where the processed file is stored . Problem there is  that I have to mail the client for payment and only then I can upload the processed file and again have to notify the client

As VM give the opportunity to order ( and upload - still havent figured out the uploadlink location for that) and make a payment when ordering or even make the payment in due time ( as there is a payment link - paypal- on the order) I was thnking it miht be a way to think about . at least the payment and order would have been simplefied .
Ideally if I cna then add the download link to their order or so ( or another way to give a secure download link ( and confirmation) that would help. (brainstorming here.. if one could create a SKU per order ( is out of stock) than one could mail the customer that its ready to buy/download in the normal way ?)

G

ethan

• Beginner
« Reply #91 on: December 13, 2006, 06:07:37 am »
anyway for the upload component to support something like create a new field for text input. My logic here would be like this.

user buying the product, pay manually, then after he/she pay , he/she can login to their account and can upload the resit for the particular order, but not all user here like this, some of them will just prefer to enter their resit number and bank name.

Anyway to achieve this, thanks?  ;D

stefano

• Beginner
« Reply #92 on: December 21, 2006, 21:50:53 pm »
Hello,
   I'm wew to VIRTUALMART BUT,
  I'm looking for something like tis:
a) customers can register on the site (and the program create customers private folder)
b) after registration customers can fill an order form and upload (at the end of the order so that they can do something else and let the pc upload the files) one or more file sized from 1Mb to 300/400Mb on the customer private folder.
c) the file is processed by the team and after the team put a preview to the server to let the customer accept the result. (the server should mail the file to the customer or to mail him a link to download the file)
d) customer can log in and pay with paypal (or a bank wire transfer)
e) after that the system send a mail to the customer with the link to download the files and send him a PDF with invoice.

Thats all.

Thanks in advance.
S.

pippo

• Beginner
« Reply #93 on: January 02, 2007, 10:51:29 am »
hi pisu

can i see works this component ???

would you mind send me a link also in privaty msg

thank you

p-s-
IT seems intertested   why do not integrate  with virtue mate

pippo

• Beginner
« Reply #94 on: January 02, 2007, 17:41:30 pm »
grazie

stefano

• Beginner
« Reply #95 on: January 02, 2007, 21:16:27 pm »
Scusate l'ignoranza totale ma....qualcuno potrebbe dirmi in parole povere come funziona?
io ho installato tutto, ma non so come farlo funzionare e gestire.
Grazie.
S:

Mario

• Beginner
« Reply #96 on: January 16, 2007, 17:24:15 pm »
Hello! I'm german. I work with VM 1.0.9 and I try to install VirtueUpload 1.0.0. and after that came a failed! Why? In the database is a mistake?! How have I install VirtueUpload 1.0.0? What have to change I in the components or in the adminstrations? Please, Can I help me eaxs?
I need the component, because I would to like change the upload. I want to sell MP3's in my shop and the MP3's are 40MB big. I'll glad for a answer! Thanks!
Greet, Mario - Austria 

bruno

• Beginner
« Reply #97 on: January 16, 2007, 23:44:31 pm »
This component works with joomla 1.0.12 and VM 1.0.9?

Thanks

Mario

• Beginner
« Reply #98 on: January 17, 2007, 13:36:48 pm »
Yes, I use Joomla 1.0.9, but the componente VirtueUpload wouldn't like install!
Where Do I find the "downloadable products" feature of VirtueMart? Sorry, I'm Beginner!
I don't know what I have to do, when I install the componente ViruteUPload, what is my mistake?!
In the VirtueMart Shop the customer should order a MP3, but the problem my MP3's are so big. I can only upload MP3's with height between 3MB and 4MB not more! My MP3's are 40MB big!
How can I continue?

bruno

• Beginner
« Reply #99 on: January 18, 2007, 18:58:49 pm »
In VM 1.0.9 and joomla 1.0.12 work only if upload a file in the order information.

The hack Popup-Linkis OK.

The hacks in the Flypage 
Code: [Select]
if (file_exists ($mosConfig_absolute_path. "/components/com_virtueupload/virtueupload.php")) { require_once ($mosConfig_absolute_path. "/components/com_virtueupload/virtueupload.php");  $vu = new html_virtueupload; $template = str_replace( "{vu_form}", $vu->show_form(), $template );}
and Account maintenance
Code: [Select]
<?php if (file_exists($mosConfig_absolute_path.'/components/com_virtueupload/virtueupload.php')) { require_once ($mosConfig_absolute_path.'/components/com_virtueupload/virtueupload.php'); } ?>
not show the drop down orders, i have added in the template {vu_orders} file but the file is not upload.

It is possible to limit the number of file for order?
Thanks

eaxs

• Beginner
    • Hydra - Project Manager for Joomla!
« Reply #100 on: January 18, 2007, 19:32:24 pm »
Hi everybody,

I am the author of virtueupload and I'm about to rewrite it from scratch!
The last official release was more than one year ago...

And must admit that I've abandoned the component after a sometime. There was just too much other stuff to do, and I had no time to support you guys.

But I see that Pisu made some excellent mods and kept it running. Thank you very much!
As I already said, I wrote this component as an emergency-solution 1 year ago and it really could use a little facelift.

I've also joined the virtuemart-team to help out wherever I can  :)
So stay tuned...virtueupload will continue!

-Tobias

@soeren: could you tweak the database so I am the creator of this topic again?
Topic-ID is 14466 and user-id is 17325...that would be great. Thanks!

Niels

• Beginner
« Reply #101 on: January 25, 2007, 17:51:49 pm »
Hi,

the upload component is great.

I am stuck with two open points and I di not see on this thread:

1) Is it possible first to do an upload and then choose the product ?

2) How can I restrict upload only to some products ?

Best regards and many thanks Niels

Pisu

• Contributing Developer
  • ..still looking for..
    • Blog di Stefano Bagnatica
« Reply #102 on: January 25, 2007, 19:30:53 pm »
1) Is it possible first to do an upload and then choose the product ?
2) How can I restrict upload only to some products ?

This component is to upload files attached to orders, not to products. So there are no replies to your questions, and if you are not able to develop in PHP, this component can't help you.
Pisu - Team VMItalia (Supporto Italiano VirtueMart)
www.stefanobagnatica.it | www.vmitalia.net

Niels

• Beginner
« Reply #103 on: January 25, 2007, 22:51:05 pm »
Thats interesting. And the end of order is also okay.

Because in the manual I rea the you integrate the upload on the product_description page

Best regards

Niels

eaxs

• Beginner
    • Hydra - Project Manager for Joomla!
« Reply #104 on: January 27, 2007, 13:25:49 pm »
in the manual
integrate the upload on the product_description

I think he just means the hacking instructions  :)