Author Topic: VirtueUpload 1.0.0 - upload component for VM  (Read 196996 times)

Oliver Griffiths

• Beginner
Re: VirtueUpload 1.0.0 - upload component for VM
« Reply #150 on: January 04, 2008, 09:58:39 am »
Does anyone know of a way to upload files prior to the order being placed, once at checkout stage.

My client wants customers to be able to upload photographs that are printed onto canvas, is this something that could be achievable with this component.

Regards

Oli

print_arg

• Beginner
« Reply #151 on: January 25, 2008, 18:35:47 pm »
Hi! Where Can I download de VirtueUpload??
THanks...

RolandD

• Home of CSVI
« Reply #152 on: January 25, 2008, 19:43:14 pm »
Check page 1 of this thread
Regards,

RolandD

CSVI
http://www.csvimproved.com/

Holger

• Beginner
« Reply #153 on: January 27, 2008, 15:41:21 pm »
I have a problem with the popup-window. In IE7 it shows the complete site, not only the content of account.vu.php. Firefox is ok.
On my local installation, i dont have this failure, only with livesite. --> http://newstyle.holger-altwein.de
Has anybody an idea?
BIG THANKS!

PS: I use the hacked version 1.0.12

dionysus

• Beginner
« Reply #154 on: January 30, 2008, 23:40:09 pm »
Can someone be kind enough to send me a copy of this component?

The download link in the 1st page is no longer active.

Holger

• Beginner
« Reply #155 on: January 31, 2008, 13:52:47 pm »
OK, it is an SEO-problem. I deactiveted SEF404 and i have no problem...

The Link you can find on page 11 in this thread.

laurentmars

• Beginner
« Reply #156 on: February 10, 2008, 04:10:39 am »
hi!

Is there a way to have the filename of the file on the print order and to show it on the user account?

I've got a prob on my view order :
 CouldnĀ“t find the corresponding order!

thanks

animas

« Reply #157 on: February 20, 2008, 16:16:15 pm »
Hi Pisu,
Your work is much appreciated. It was a need.

I have only 2 products. I need to add upload option in shop browse page too. How can I accomplish this?

Thanks.

animas

« Reply #158 on: February 23, 2008, 06:51:18 am »
Those who requires similar needs like me can do this trick. I removed(commented) Add To Cart option from browse page. This way customer will have to go to details page to add to cart and we have upload option in details page.

lownotes

• Beginner
« Reply #159 on: February 27, 2008, 16:48:24 pm »
Hi folks!!

This is exactly what I've been looking for.  Does anyone know if this will work with vm 1.1?

I'm currently building a brand new site on j1.5 and vm 1.1 and it will require this functionality.

Please let me know if it's possible to run this in the new version or what the dev plans for updates.

Thanks,!!

VM rocks!

UWiX

• 3rd party VirtueMart Developer
  • Beginner
    • UWiX
  • VirtueMart Version: 3.x
« Reply #160 on: February 27, 2008, 18:52:44 pm »
Worked together with EAXS on this add-in - it does work pretty good (thanx EAXS).

Recently I started developing a VirtueMart shop which needs an upload when placing an order (put "product" in basket); so had trouble figuring out how to do this using the VirtueUpload component. But it is getting allong quite good, I must say.

When I finish the final upload implementation I'll try to put the changed sources files on this forum or in a full component package.
I'm working on an upload option (for every seperate order/product) in the basket-overview page (basket.php) so in a later stage (when the order is confirmed) the upload gets attached to the created order-id. It is possible - but with a lot of trail and error  :P

I'll try to keep everyone informed...

Greetz, Websnooky.
-- Beam me up Scotty! This isn't the mens room!
-- Using VirtueMart 3.x

animas

« Reply #161 on: February 28, 2008, 05:34:04 am »
That will be a helpful for the community, websnooky.

mart3223

• Beginner
« Reply #162 on: March 11, 2008, 21:27:31 pm »
Dear All,

I have al little problem with VU. It works all, but there is one thing. The uploaded file is placed in the directory but it will not show in the VU admin. Even de order-id is not attached. The e-mail that a file is uploaded i receive. Does know someone anything?

I Work with VM 1.0.14

Greetz, Martijn (the Netherlands)

UWiX

• 3rd party VirtueMart Developer
  • Beginner
    • UWiX
  • VirtueMart Version: 3.x
« Reply #163 on: March 11, 2008, 23:05:55 pm »
Dear All,

I have al little problem with VU. It works all, but there is one thing. The uploaded file is placed in the directory but it will not show in the VU admin. Even de order-id is not attached. The e-mail that a file is uploaded i receive. Does know someone anything?

I Work with VM 1.0.14

Where did you upload the file, from the front-end or the back-end. If you upload from the front-end you can only get an order-id if the order is already placed/confirmed.
If you upload from the back-end, you can connect it to an order-id (if I recall correctly).

What do you mean when you say the upload file isn't shown? Want a preview or doesn't it appear in the backend admin list whatsoever?

I am working on a way to upload a file whhile in pre-ordering stage from within the front-end. I hope to post the hack for this soon. So the order-id problem can be solved.
-- Beam me up Scotty! This isn't the mens room!
-- Using VirtueMart 3.x

mart3223

• Beginner
« Reply #164 on: March 12, 2008, 00:24:29 am »
Dear All,

I Work with VM 1.0.14

Where did you upload the file, from the front-end or the back-end. If you upload from the front-end you can only get an order-id if the order is already placed/confirmed.
If you upload from the back-end, you can connect it to an order-id (if I recall correctly).

What do you mean when you say the upload file isn't shown? Want a preview or doesn't it appear in the backend admin list whatsoever?

I am working on a way to upload a file whhile in pre-ordering stage from within the front-end. I hope to post the hack for this soon. So the order-id problem can be solved.

Yeah that treu what you said. But in the VM backend there can you see witch user wiche file has uploaded, but dat dus not work. The files are uploaded but the description of them are not placed in the backend.