News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

method of payment without commissions

Started by Iryn3l, April 08, 2020, 09:47:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Iryn3l

Hello
I want to implement the card payment on my site.
In my country I find some modules that can be implemented on the site, but all are commissioned for each transaction.
There is a payment method with the card so that I will not be commissioned at each transfer, or this is the only possibility of implementing the card payment on the site

Jörgen

No comission for card payment ? Sounds to good to be true.  ???

You have to talk to Your card provider to give You the details for his API to make transactions against his website.

Jörgen @ Kreativ Fotografi
Joomla 3.9.18
Virtuemart 3.4.x
Olympiantheme Hera (customized)
This reflects current status when viewing old post.

Iryn3l

Sorry, I haven't done this before and I don't know anything about it

I requested details about module ,,Offline Credit Card Processing''.
The answer was: This plugin requires that you have a Credit card processing terminal.

The bank can't offer me this. Are there other solutions?

Jörgen

QuoteThere is a payment method with the card so that I will not be commissioned at each transfer

Do you have a free card or not ?

I have never heard of such a thing. There are usually no FREE lunches. Especially not for professional shop owners.

If there was I guess everbody would use it, I guess you will have to go for a traditional card payment option.

Jörgen  Kreativ Fotografi
Joomla 3.9.18
Virtuemart 3.4.x
Olympiantheme Hera (customized)
This reflects current status when viewing old post.

Iryn3l

I don't have a free card. It doesn't bother me to be commissioned for the card payment.
The problem is that I do not find an exact tutorial on how i implement the payment with the card, and I do not even know what would be the steps to follow.
Recommend me a traditional card payment, a module.

jenkinhill

VirtueMart has some payment plugins already provided in the standard installation, such as Authorize.net, Klarna, PayPal etc. Not all may be available in your country, and the first step is to decide which service you want to use and contact them to sign up for an account (checking, of course, that a VM payment plugin for that merchant service is available). They will give you the details needed to enter into the plugin's configuration. The rate of commission you will pay may depend on your trading history, average customer payment etc.  I generally suggest that clients use Stripe for card payments, for which you will have to buy a suitable plugin to work with VirtueMart. Signup and configuration is easy for most people.  https://stripe.com/
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

Iryn3l