News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

Missing lines, user part, in the registration form

Started by chrilleb8, April 05, 2020, 10:47:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chrilleb8

In the registration form the user part with username and password will not be included.
If you go through the checkout / shopping cart, the entire form is available.
I will only have registered B2B customers. Only registered customers should be able to see prices. Therefore, it is important for customers to register before shopping.
What have I done wrong?
I use Joomla 3.9.16 VirtueMart 3.6.10
The template is YooTheme Pro and VMuikit. The problem remains if I change the template to Protostar so I don't think there is a problem with the template.

Thanks

Studio 42

in the Vm config > Checkout Settings
enable :
On checkout, ask for registration   
Only registered users can checkout

chrilleb8

Yes if I do not enable: "On checkout, ask for registration", and enable: "Only registered users can checkout", then I am satisfied with Checkout. But still the user details are not included in the registration form. I have tried both Menu Item: "VirtueMart» Account Maintenance "and" Users »Registration Form"

Studio 42

chrilleb8

jjk

Quote from: chrilleb8 on April 05, 2020, 10:47:52 AM
In the registration form the user part with username and password will not be included.

A registration form without username and password sounds strange. Can you post a screenshot?
And which customer data do you want already with the registration? For example, if you want the customer's billing address already, you probably will have to create a 'Registration' menu link to the VM account maintenance.
Non-English Shops: Are your language files up to date?
http://virtuemart.net/community/translations

chrilleb8

As I described earlier, I have a menu link to both "VirtueMart» Account Maintenance "and" Users »Registration Form" to test and see if there are any differences

Jörgen

Are the fields enabled in configuration->shopper fields ?

Jörgen @ Kreativ Fotografi
Joomla 3.9.18
Virtuemart 3.4.x
Olympiantheme Hera (customized)
This reflects current status when viewing old post.

jjk

My settings (which does display the fields you are missing) look like in the screenshot below. The orange icons are the result of setting 'Show in shipment form' and 'Show in cart form' to "No".

chrilleb8

I had so first but to test if there was any difference I changed to what I showed in the picture

jjk

I'm running out of ideas, but here is another one:
Check if in the Plugin settings of: 'VM Framework Loader during Plugin Updates', the 'Registration Redirect' is set to "Yes".

chrilleb8

When I set 'VM Framework Loader during Plugin Updates', the 'Registration Redirect' is set to "no", Joomla Users »Registration Form works.