News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

[solved]Error 500 on edit or add new shipment from shopping cart summary

Started by bobchain, March 24, 2020, 15:09:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bobchain

Hello,
I have a problem with error 500, when from the cart click on edit or add / change shipping or billing address.

I am using a component / plugin to view the product detail: "flexible cleanmart".

Carrying out the same operation from the user reserved area, the modification / new insertion page opens correctly by adding the verification code in the URL
/e-shop/utente/addST?new=1&virtuemart_user_id[0]=446&e....2228b=1
while if  I try same from the shopping cart summary builds the url differently:
/E-shop/user/Change-Address-Shipping?Virtuemart_user_id[0] = 0

Do you think that the problem is the plugin? the support of the component is not able.

current version joomla 3.9.15
VirtueMart 3.6.10 10211.
Database    5.6.45-log
Versione PHP    7.2.20

Thanks for your suggestion.
Regards,
Roberto

jenkinhill

Have you tried with Protostar instead of the Cleanmart template?
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

bobchain

Hello jenkinhill,
1) yes, i have just now tryied it and with that template work correcly.
2) by disabling the plug-in that drives the template for virtuemart, other than the graphic template of joomla (not specific for virtuemart), I managed to trace the error
Fatal error: class 'VmModel' not found in .../mysite-test.it/htdocs/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/models/product.php on line 23

Other to test or check?

Thank you very much!

bobchain

I carried out a test by disabling the plugin by ftp side (renamed the COM_VIRTUEMART folder) and so also the joomla template in use, load the VM std core, and it is executed correctly.
therefore there is one or more errors in the default.php or default_address.php file of the CART folder

Compare same files on notepad++?  :-\  :o

GJC Web Design

lack of a model class etc is often to do with the vm config not being loaded correctly ..  yes .. you will have to start with a file compare  - look for the requires and they syntax of the config load in the flex files

e.g.

if (!class_exists( 'VmConfig' )) require(JPATH_ROOT .'/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/helpers/config.php');
VmConfig::loadConfig();
GJC Web Design
VirtueMart and Joomla Developers - php developers https://www.gjcwebdesign.com
VM4 AusPost Shipping Plugin - e-go Shipping Plugin - VM4 Postcode Shipping Plugin - Radius Shipping Plugin - VM4 NZ Post Shipping Plugin - AusPost Estimator
Samport Payment Plugin - EcomMerchant Payment Plugin - ccBill payment Plugin
VM2 Product Lock Extension - VM2 Preconfig Adresses Extension - TaxCloud USA Taxes Plugin - Virtuemart  Product Review Component
https://extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/67210
Contact for any VirtueMart or Joomla development & customisation

bobchain

Thanks for your suggestion.
problem solved with a little edit of template and upgrade of the new version of the plugin

Roberto