News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

No email for pending order

Started by cvrak, March 16, 2020, 09:54:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cvrak

Hi,

Vendor receives no email, after an order has been placed, eventhough the "Default Order Status to send email to vendor" has "Pending" selected.
Any ideas how to solve this problem?

Thanks

Joomla 3.9.15
Php 7.2.28
VM 3.6.10

jenkinhill

Is your payment plugin submitting a pending status?
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

cvrak

Yes, the plugin sets the order as pending.

Quote from: jenkinhill on March 16, 2020, 10:48:42 AM
Is your payment plugin submitting a pending status?

jenkinhill

I'm using VirtueMart 3.6.11 10289 and can confirm that with this version pending order emails are sent to the vendor.   I have never used pending with a payment plugin before.

If you change the order to another status (also selected in Order Status to send email to vendor) does the email then get sent?
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

cvrak

Yes, if i change from backend order status, email is sent to vendor.

Quote from: jenkinhill on March 16, 2020, 12:57:59 PM
I'm using VirtueMart 3.6.11 10289 and can confirm that with this version pending order emails are sent to the vendor.   I have never used pending with a payment plugin before.

If you change the order to another status (also selected in Order Status to send email to vendor) does the email then get sent?

cvrak

All the tests were with the sandbox of Vivawallet pluging for Vistuemart.
After some tests with the live version of the plugin, order status is Confirmed and emails are sent.
Problem solved!