News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

Searching for label

Started by Hilco, January 28, 2020, 11:38:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hilco

Hi all,

I am searching for module that can print labels and also can create picking lists. I will describe what i am trying to accomplish.

The webshop is containing different kind of plants. The customer can ask to ship the plants in a certain period (for example half of march). The webshop owner needs a overview of the plants he has to put in the ground for a certain period of time. For example, if the shipment has to be half of march, the seeds have to be put in the ground in the beginning of february (6 weeks before). I think this can best be managed by an advanced search module for the backend, where i can filter on the shipping date but i can not find any.
After the search it must be possible to print labels with the results of the advanced search. The labels have a custom format and need to contain only the productname. But when the customer orders 4 of the same products i need 4 labels.

The second functionality i need is a picking order list per customer. After the 6 weeks of growth the plants have to be picked and send to the customer. Again i think i need an advanced search module where i can filter. The result must be the customer name, ordered products (including their totals). This must be exported to a pdf that i can print.

I have found some solutions like advanced search manager for virtuemart, but this plugin is not supported anymore and needs a lot of customization afterwards to print the labels. I have also found a module called shipping label print for virtuemart, but it is not possible on that site to order the plugin.

Can someone help me further?

Kind regards,
Hilco Regterschot

pinochico

Yes, we can develope for you.

Send me info to minijoomla.org.

Rudolf
www.minijoomla.org  - new portal for Joomla!, Virtuemart and other extensions
XML Easy Feeder - feeds for FB, GMC,.. from products, categories, orders, users, articles, acymailing subscribers and database table
Virtuemart Email Manager - customs email templates
Import products for Virtuemart - from CSV and XML
Rich Snippets - Google Structured Data
VirtueMart Products Extended - Slider with products, show Others bought, Products by CF ID and others filtering products

Hilco

Hello Rudolph,

At first apologies for the late answer. I will send you an email with the details.

Kind regards,
Hilco Regterschot

pinochico

XML Easy Feeder - feeds for FB, GMC,.. from products, categories, orders, users, articles, acymailing subscribers and database table
VirtueMart Products Extended - Slider with products, show Others bought, Products by CF ID and others filtering products

pinochico

Hello Hilco,

Thanks for your email - I send answer back, but no reaction :)
Maybe I must waiting again 4 months for answer :D

Rudolf