News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

How to display the rating counter in the product category

Started by fcplpl, January 21, 2020, 16:15:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fcplpl

hi,

How to display the rating counter in the product category ?

$product->ratings->ratingcount does not work.

VM 2.0.25
Joomla 2

jenkinhill

Quote from: fcplpl on January 21, 2020, 16:15:47 PM
VM 2.0.25
Joomla 2

Are you really using these old, insecure versions?  VM2.0.25 is over 6 years old and was only a test/development version.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

fcplpl

I understand, but in every version VM2 does not work $product->ratings->ratingcount

GJC Web Design

GJC Web Design
VirtueMart and Joomla Developers - php developers https://www.gjcwebdesign.com
VM4 AusPost Shipping Plugin - e-go Shipping Plugin - VM4 Postcode Shipping Plugin - Radius Shipping Plugin - VM4 NZ Post Shipping Plugin - AusPost Estimator
Samport Payment Plugin - EcomMerchant Payment Plugin - ccBill payment Plugin
VM2 Product Lock Extension - VM2 Preconfig Adresses Extension - TaxCloud USA Taxes Plugin - Virtuemart  Product Review Component
https://extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/67210
Contact for any VirtueMart or Joomla development & customisation

fcplpl

Currently, I can't use VM3.

can anyone help me for VM2 ?

pinochico

to fcplpl:

Take it easy, our client using this version too (sometimes 1.19 version :)

I dont buying  photoshop every years, because programmers have fixed their own bugs or added functions without which I can't exist.

The same applies, for example, to watches, which are passed on from generation to generation in our family. (strange human society - just consume new things and throw away old ones, preferably every year)

The e-shop is supposed to serve as long as it serves and if I have the money to update it, I will do the update.

If I don't have the money (maybe it's just my hobby), then the comments from other people keep me cool.

On the other hand, thanks to the great experience, others - and I would appreciate - if they advised how to edit the old version - for example, hire a freelancer - because the old version has a bug in it and is it very difficult to admit?

Im looking this week on same eshops our clients and send info.
www.minijoomla.org  - new portal for Joomla!, Virtuemart and other extensions
XML Easy Feeder - feeds for FB, GMC,.. from products, categories, orders, users, articles, acymailing subscribers and database table
Virtuemart Email Manager - customs email templates
Import products for Virtuemart - from CSV and XML
Rich Snippets - Google Structured Data
VirtueMart Products Extended - Slider with products, show Others bought, Products by CF ID and others filtering products

fcplpl

GJC Web Design

I see nothing wrong with using "old" software and have clients happily using J1.5/VM1.1 & J2.5/VM2.6  (final stable and patched) but to consider using VM 2.0.25 as a public shop where clients data is collected is not taking your responsibilities as a shop owner seriously.

The shop should be upgraded to Joomla2.5.28-20151221PATCH.zip / com_virtuemart.2.6.22.zip to ensure the users data security..  as a by-product the ratings may show up!
GJC Web Design
VirtueMart and Joomla Developers - php developers https://www.gjcwebdesign.com
VM4 AusPost Shipping Plugin - e-go Shipping Plugin - VM4 Postcode Shipping Plugin - Radius Shipping Plugin - VM4 NZ Post Shipping Plugin - AusPost Estimator
Samport Payment Plugin - EcomMerchant Payment Plugin - ccBill payment Plugin
VM2 Product Lock Extension - VM2 Preconfig Adresses Extension - TaxCloud USA Taxes Plugin - Virtuemart  Product Review Component
https://extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/67210
Contact for any VirtueMart or Joomla development & customisation