Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

Cant add to cart - 3.6.10 10211

Started by marvays, January 14, 2020, 10:05:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

marvays

Today i was updated to 6.10

Now users cant add product to cart
POST https://www.lukysipy.cz/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&nosef=1&view=cart&task=addJS&format=json&lang=cs&Itemid=704 500 . . . . . jquery.min.js?8d12dd739f0eed9db9298c7eaf55290b:2

I am use Beautified JavaScript to search line:
And problem on line 3066:
a.send(t.hasContent && t.data || null), n = function (e, r) {

Nastavení Hodnota

PHP built Linux - SvetHostingu.cz
Typ databáze mysql
Verze databáze 5.5.5-10.3.12-MariaDB
Řazení databáze utf8_general_ci
Řazení při připojení k databázi utf8mb4_general_ci
verze PHP 7.2.15-SvetHostingu.cz
Webový server Apache
Rozhraní mezi Webovým serverem a PHP cgi-fcgi
Verze Joomla! Joomla! 3.9.14 Stable [ Amani ] 17-December-2019 15:00 GMT
Verze platformy Joomla! Joomla Platform 13.1.0 Stable [ Curiosity ] 24-Apr-2013 00:00 GMT
Uživatelský agent Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/79.0.3945.117 Safari/537.36

marvays

not work werison:

latest working version

original version before upgrade

That is why I avoid updating existing e-shops :(

GJC Web Design

Take a sensible approach to debugging..

How can u possibly debug compressed and obfuscated JS?

Switch of all that crap so u have the actual JS returned and then the error will be human readable and fixable..
And no doubt it will be a not up to date template
GJC Web Design
VirtueMart and Joomla Developers - php developers https://www.gjcwebdesign.com
VM4 AusPost Shipping Plugin - e-go Shipping Plugin - VM4 Postcode Shipping Plugin - Radius Shipping Plugin - VM4 NZ Post Shipping Plugin - AusPost Estimator
Samport Payment Plugin - EcomMerchant Payment Plugin - ccBill payment Plugin
VM2 Product Lock Extension - VM2 Preconfig Adresses Extension - TaxCloud USA Taxes Plugin - Virtuemart  Product Review Component
https://extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/67210
Contact for any VirtueMart or Joomla development & customisation

Studio 42

I tested in your current site and it work(but is bugged)
You should clear your browser cache, perhaps you have some obsolete loaded javascript.

marvays

Quote from: Studio 42 on January 14, 2020, 14:01:22 PM
I tested in your current site and it work(but is bugged)
You should clear your browser cache, perhaps you have some obsolete loaded javascript.

On my website is cashed off. And now i have version VirtueMart 3.5.0 10098, but website must work.

Studio 42

Quote from: marvays on January 14, 2020, 14:32:03 PM

On my website is cashed off. And now i have version VirtueMart 3.5.0 10098, but website must work.
Sorry i cannot help you if the link is not Vm3.6

marvays

Quote from: Studio 42 on January 14, 2020, 14:35:20 PM
Quote from: marvays on January 14, 2020, 14:32:03 PM

Sorry i cannot help you if the link is not Vm3.6
I understand. I had to find the latest version that would work. I'll make a copy we can look at.

marvays

Today,
the customer puts the goods into the cart, goes to the cart and it is empty. Or puts 5 items into the cart and only 4 when opened. Where is the problem? My cache is off. Before the problems started, I had version 3.4.2. Now I have version VirtueMart 3.5.0 10098. When I had the latest, I couldn't put it in the cart at all.

jjk

Perhaps your customer overlooked to confirm "I declare that I am a person over 18 years of age." for one or more products?
Your website still has a number of errors caused by downloadable google fonts (Visible for example when using the Firefox Inspector > Console tab).
Non-English Shops: Are your language files up to date?
http://virtuemart.net/community/translations

marvays

Quote from: jjk on January 16, 2020, 19:49:50 PM
Your website still has a number of errors caused by downloadable google fonts (Visible for example when using the Firefox Inspector > Console tab).

This problem are in subdomain "chat". this is commercial extention from Foxydesk. I must talk about it with him.

marvays

What causes this problem? I mean in general terms. Js? Interestingly, this is not a rule, but a random one. I still haven't solved this issue :(

GJC Web Design

Generally it is some disconnect between the ajax (JS) call to add a product to cart and whether the server receives it and responds in a correct manner

either the call is never made because of some JS error or the connectivity is flaky

A good test is to try with "Display modal popup upon 'Add to cart' unchecked --  then ajax (JS) isn't used and the products are added directly as a POST ..
If this works 100% then it is a JS/ajax problem
GJC Web Design
VirtueMart and Joomla Developers - php developers https://www.gjcwebdesign.com
VM4 AusPost Shipping Plugin - e-go Shipping Plugin - VM4 Postcode Shipping Plugin - Radius Shipping Plugin - VM4 NZ Post Shipping Plugin - AusPost Estimator
Samport Payment Plugin - EcomMerchant Payment Plugin - ccBill payment Plugin
VM2 Product Lock Extension - VM2 Preconfig Adresses Extension - TaxCloud USA Taxes Plugin - Virtuemart  Product Review Component
https://extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/67210
Contact for any VirtueMart or Joomla development & customisation

marvays

Quote from: GJC Web Design on March 12, 2020, 10:19:08 AM
A good test is to try with "Display modal popup upon 'Add to cart' unchecked --  then ajax (JS) isn't used and the products are added directly as a POST ..
If this works 100% then it is a JS/ajax problem

This test showed nothing. The problem still persists. And it's on more of my sites. Maybe at all.

I do not know what to do. Is it OPC to blame?

marvays

So I'll randomly try to change some settings and hope to detect the problem.

marvays

Maybe?
Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 403 () /cache/com_onepage/opc_dynamic_cs-CZ_9558f836fdbd9318db9064fb9074318d.js?opcver=2Z0Z398Z2032Z120520