News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

Fedex Module? Why not?

Started by antcomp, January 09, 2006, 07:38:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

meadwench

The programmer's name is Greg (can't remember his last name) and PM me for his paypal addy.

The mod is mostly finished, I'm installing it this week, and will be testing it for him. He's fast and efficient and his work is clean.

Vicky Rowe
Satori Digital Marketing
Thanks!

Vicky Rowe
Gotmead.com
The best source of mead-making information in the world
Satori Digital Marketing - Small business website and e-commerce design

dant

Is this work gonna be GPL'd and donated to VM?  Or is this going to be a private mod?

meadwench

GPL'd and donated, I believe. But he's put in considerable time and effort and I think he deserves to be paid, as he's a freelance programmer, so when he does Virtuemart/Joomla work, he's taking away from his paying work.

Vicky Rowe
Satori Digital Marketing
Thanks!

Vicky Rowe
Gotmead.com
The best source of mead-making information in the world
Satori Digital Marketing - Small business website and e-commerce design

Soeren

Just check SVN for the latest version of this module:
http://virtuemart.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/virtuemart/trunk/virtuemart/classes/shipping/fedex.php?view=log

You can also use this in VM 1.0.10.

ciao, Sören
The future of eCommerce: VirtueMart & Joomla!
http://virtuemart.net

gregdev

I have posted a version of this (the one Soeren is referring to) FedEx shipping module in this topic: FedEx Shipping Module. It is packaged nicely for you  :) .

Please provide feedback in that other topic. The shipping module can use more general testing.

Oh, to clear up possible confusion - I am the programmer that Vicky mentioned previously in this thread. I developed /donated this module at her request (separate from the VirtueMart project) and added it to VirtueMart 1.1.0 so that everyone can benefit.

Greg

[tr][td]
[/td][td]
www.plainlycode.com[/td][/tr]
[/table]