News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

Dividing payments of creditcard

Started by Ygorfk, January 05, 2020, 20:16:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ygorfk

"Hi, i would like to add support in my shop to credit card payments with divided payments method but i can't find it in the existing modules list.

anyone have any idea about it?"

I found this topic with the same question I have, but it got no answer, so I'm giving the topic a UP.
http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=47720.msg152926#msg152926

My versions
VirtueMart 3.6.10 10211
Joomla! 3.9.14 Stable

Studio 42

You can manually add the display and use a paiement that can handle it as paypal for eg.

Ygorfk

So I tried to add, but I couldn't, can you submit a tutorial on how to add? I would appreciate it very much. =)

Ygorfk

Hello good Morning.

Is there a way to display the current product price in a custom field? if you have how to do that I think the code to do this division of the value would be possible, so the question is;

Is it possible to show the value of the product in a custom field?

Studio 42

You need to add it using PHP at the position you want else you need each time to update manually the price in the customfield.

Ygorfk

Okay, but do you know the code to display the product price so I can add PHP?

It would be something like:

$valor_produto = "320.80"; //texto
$total_parcelas = 2; //numero

$valor_parcelado = floatval($valor_produto) / 2;

echo $valor_parcelado;

Studio 42

Check the price sublayout
YOURSITE/components/com_virtuemart/sublayouts/prices.php
Get the price you need and apply the division.

Ygorfk

Hello again, I have no knowledge of PHP, but I know that I just need to add the right variable, does anyone know what the variable is?
In line 100 and 101 is the code I added, but the variable is like "????" why I don't know what the variable is.

I don't know the size of the variable ... I need help

<?php
/**
 * Show the product prices
 * @package    VirtueMart
 * @subpackage
 * @author Max Milbers, Valerie Isaksen
 * @link https://virtuemart.net
 * @copyright Copyright (c) 2004 - 2014 VirtueMart Team. All rights reserved.
 * @license http://www.gnu.org/copyleft/gpl.html GNU/GPL, see LICENSE.php
 * VirtueMart is free software. This version may have been modified pursuant
 * to the GNU General Public License, and as distributed it includes or
 * is derivative of works licensed under the GNU General Public License or
 * other free or open source software licenses.
 * @version $Id: default_showprices.php 8024 2014-06-12 15:08:59Z Milbo $
 */
// Check to ensure this file is included in Joomla!
defined ('_JEXEC') or die('Restricted access');
$product $viewData['product'];
$currency $viewData['currency'];

?>

<div class="product-price" id="productPrice<?php echo $product->virtuemart_product_id ?>" data-vm="product-prices">
<?php
if (!empty(
$product->prices['salesPrice'])) {
//echo '<div class="vm-cart-price">' . vmText::_ ('COM_VIRTUEMART_CART_PRICE') . '</div>';
}

if ($product->prices['salesPrice']<=and VmConfig::get ('askprice'1) and isset($product->images[0]) and !$product->images[0]->file_is_downloadable) {
$askquestion_url JRoute::_('index.php?option=com_virtuemart&view=productdetails&task=askquestion&virtuemart_product_id=' $product->virtuemart_product_id '&virtuemart_category_id=' $product->virtuemart_category_id '&tmpl=component'FALSE);
?>

<a class="ask-a-question bold" href="<?php echo $askquestion_url ?>" rel="nofollow" ><?php echo vmText::('COM_VIRTUEMART_PRODUCT_ASKPRICE'?></a>
<?php
} else {
//if ($showBasePrice) {
echo $currency->createPriceDiv ('basePrice''COM_VIRTUEMART_PRODUCT_BASEPRICE'$product->prices);
//if (round($product->prices['basePrice'],$currency->_priceConfig['basePriceVariant'][1]) != $product->prices['basePriceVariant']) {
echo $currency->createPriceDiv ('basePriceVariant''COM_VIRTUEMART_PRODUCT_BASEPRICE_VARIANT'$product->prices);
//}

//}
echo $currency->createPriceDiv ('variantModification''COM_VIRTUEMART_PRODUCT_VARIANT_MOD'$product->prices);
if (round($product->prices['basePriceWithTax'],$currency->_priceConfig['salesPrice'][1]) != round($product->prices['salesPrice'],$currency->_priceConfig['salesPrice'][1])) {
echo '<span class="price-crossed" >' $currency->createPriceDiv ('basePriceWithTax''COM_VIRTUEMART_PRODUCT_BASEPRICE_WITHTAX'$product->prices) . "</span>";
}
if (round($product->prices['salesPriceWithDiscount'],$currency->_priceConfig['salesPrice'][1]) != round($product->prices['salesPrice'],$currency->_priceConfig['salesPrice'][1])) {
echo $currency->createPriceDiv ('salesPriceWithDiscount''COM_VIRTUEMART_PRODUCT_SALESPRICE_WITH_DISCOUNT'$product->prices);
}

echo $currency->createPriceDiv ('salesPrice''COM_VIRTUEMART_PRODUCT_SALESPRICE'$product->prices);
echo $currency->createPriceDiv ('salesPriceTt''COM_VIRTUEMART_PRODUCT_SALESPRICE_TT'$product->prices);
$infotax vmConfig::get('vm_prices_info_tax'0);
$infodelivery vmConfig::get('vm_prices_info_delivery'0);
if ($infotax == or $infodelivery == 1) { ?>

<div class="vm-prices-info">

<?php
if ($infotax == 1) {
if ($product->prices['priceWithoutTax'] == $product->prices['salesPrice']) {
$taxclusive 'COM_VM_TAX_EXCLUSIVE';
} else {
$taxclusive 'COM_VM_TAX_INCLUSIVE';
}
echo vmText::_($taxclusive);
}
if ($infotax == and $infodelivery == 1) {
echo vmText::_('COM_VM_PRICES_INFO_DIVIDER');
}
if ($infodelivery == 1) {
echo vmText::_('COM_VM_PRICES_INFO_DELIVERY');
?>

</div>

<?php
}

//echo $currency->createPriceDiv ('salesPrice', 'COM_VIRTUEMART_PRODUCT_SALESPRICE', $product->prices);
//echo $currency->createPriceDiv ('salesPriceQu', 'COM_VIRTUEMART_PRODUCT_SALESPRICE', $product->prices);
if ($product->prices['discountedPriceWithoutTax'] != $product->prices['priceWithoutTax']) {
echo $currency->createPriceDiv ('discountedPriceWithoutTax''COM_VIRTUEMART_PRODUCT_SALESPRICE_WITHOUT_TAX'$product->prices);
echo $currency->createPriceDiv ('discountedPriceWithoutTaxTt''COM_VIRTUEMART_PRODUCT_SALESPRICE_WITHOUT_TAX_TT'$product->prices);
} else {
echo $currency->createPriceDiv ('priceWithoutTax''COM_VIRTUEMART_PRODUCT_SALESPRICE_WITHOUT_TAX'$product->prices);
echo $currency->createPriceDiv ('priceWithoutTaxTt''COM_VIRTUEMART_PRODUCT_SALESPRICE_WITHOUT_TAX_TT'$product->prices);
}
echo $currency->createPriceDiv ('discountAmount''COM_VIRTUEMART_PRODUCT_DISCOUNT_AMOUNT'$product->prices);
echo $currency->createPriceDiv ('discountAmountTt''COM_VIRTUEMART_PRODUCT_DISCOUNT_AMOUNT_TT'$product->prices);
echo $currency->createPriceDiv ('taxAmount''COM_VIRTUEMART_PRODUCT_TAX_AMOUNT'$product->prices);
echo $currency->createPriceDiv ('taxAmountTt''COM_VIRTUEMART_PRODUCT_TAX_AMOUNT_TT'$product->prices);
$unitPriceDescription vmText::sprintf ('COM_VIRTUEMART_PRODUCT_UNITPRICE'vmText::_('COM_VIRTUEMART_UNIT_SYMBOL_'.strtoupper($product->product_unit)));
echo $currency->createPriceDiv ('unitPrice'$unitPriceDescription$product->prices);
}

$valor_parcelado floatval($????) / 2;
echo 
$valor_parcelado;

?>

</div>

GJC Web Design

GJC Web Design
VirtueMart and Joomla Developers - php developers https://www.gjcwebdesign.com
VM4 AusPost Shipping Plugin - e-go Shipping Plugin - VM4 Postcode Shipping Plugin - Radius Shipping Plugin - VM4 NZ Post Shipping Plugin - AusPost Estimator
Samport Payment Plugin - EcomMerchant Payment Plugin - ccBill payment Plugin
VM2 Product Lock Extension - VM2 Preconfig Adresses Extension - TaxCloud USA Taxes Plugin - Virtuemart  Product Review Component
https://extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/67210
Contact for any VirtueMart or Joomla development & customisation

Studio 42

Check in your config the price dispalyed you want /2
$product->prices have all existing price you can use.
Try for eg.
var_dump($product->prices);
Or print_r
salesPrice is the final price including taxes + discounts ....