News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

Eshop with Cycling goods

Started by pinochico, December 11, 2019, 06:52:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pinochico

www.minijoomla.org  - new portal for Joomla!, Virtuemart and other extensions
XML Easy Feeder - feeds for FB, GMC,.. from products, categories, orders, users, articles, acymailing subscribers and database table
Virtuemart Email Manager - customs email templates
Import products for Virtuemart - from CSV and XML
Rich Snippets - Google Structured Data
VirtueMart Products Extended - Slider with products, show Others bought, Products by CF ID and others filtering products

Troels_E

Cant read your language but it looks really good, congrats on the site!

Catproducts I have always felt was a very interesting plugin but I have hesitated to purchase as I was afraid of the ease of use as well as the date for last update is now more than three years ago and I'd rather spend my savings on active deelopments.
Is it well documented and easy to grasp and does it work out of the box with current VM?

pinochico

QuoteCant read your language but it looks really good, congrats on the site!

Catproducts
Im sorry, but extensions Catproduct I think is death for now.

Yes, we use on 2 eshop and the last update we created last month self for VirtueMart 3.4.5 (with plugin for article content) on PHP 7.3 (because client used on old eshop on VM2), but support not answered on my emails and on skype contact.
Yes, we created our custom template and upgrade and add little JS for URL with ChildID products, but I think for Joomla 4 this extensions will no longer work.

Rudolf

XML Easy Feeder - feeds for FB, GMC,.. from products, categories, orders, users, articles, acymailing subscribers and database table
VirtueMart Products Extended - Slider with products, show Others bought, Products by CF ID and others filtering products

Troels_E

Thanks a lot for the reply.

I tried to email the author, but didn't get a reply this time either, would be sweet if he could hand over the project and potential income to another developer so it could be taken uptodate.
Also seems it is another dead extension featured on the Virtuemart Extension pages:-(

milos_pa

Hi,
any news about Catproduct plugin?
Does anyone built new plugin or rewrite old one?

pinochico

Ne,

nic nového.
Pokud máte peníze a dáte na vývoj, klidně Vám ty pluginy upravíme, ale zadarmo to dělat nebudeme.
zatím ale stačí pro fungování na J3 a VM3, jestli se nepletu.

A na J4 už bude třeba přeprogramovat.

No,

nothing new.
If you have money and put in development, we will easily modify the plugins for you, but we will not do it for free.
but so far it's enough for J3 and VM3 to work, if I'm not mistaken.

And you will need to reprogram on J4.