News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Add product in existing order

Started by el02154, February 23, 2020, 11:20:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

el02154

Hello all,

I have an issue and I was wondering if someone can help me. I want to edit the order from backend because many customers add missing products by phone after they have made an order from eshop. The issue is that when I add product on the backend Virtuemart do not take into account the discount. For example lets say that I add a product with a price (base+tax) of 10E which has a discount of 20% so total sale price is 8E.In this case the order is populated with 10E price and discount is ignored. Is this a known issue/bug? Can anyone help?

Jörgen

You don not say anyting about VM, Joomla or PHP versions. It is a known issue, but it could have been fixed in later releases.

Jörgen @ Kreativ Fotografi
Joomla 3.9.18
Virtuemart 3.4.x
Olympiantheme Hera (customized)
This reflects current status when viewing old post.

el02154

Yes you are totally right. Here you are:

PHP version:7.2.27
joomla version:  3.9.15
Virtuemart: 3.6.10 10211

pinochico

If I go shopping for groceries, I can't change my order after the purchase by phone.

Teach your clients to create a new order and your problem is done.
www.minijoomla.org  - new portal for Joomla!, Virtuemart and other extensions
XML Easy Feeder - feeds for FB, GMC,.. from products, categories, orders, users, articles, acymailing subscribers and database table
Virtuemart Email Manager - customs email templates
Import products for Virtuemart - from CSV and XML
Rich Snippets - Google Structured Data
VirtueMart Products Extended - Slider with products, show Others bought, Products by CF ID and others filtering products