Undefined property: TableCategories::$virtuemart_id

Started by Phoenix616, November 05, 2019, 21:15:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phoenix616

Using Virtuemart 3.6.2 you get the following notice in the category layout:
QuoteNotice: Undefined property: TableCategories::$virtuemart_id in <path>\components\com_virtuemart\views\category\view.html.php on line 723

This seems to be due to the usage of the unknown field $cat->virtuemart_id here instead of $cat->virtuemart_category_id
Website: phoenix616.dev - GitHub: Phoenix616 - Twitter: @the_moep

StefanSTS

Would you please update to 3.6.8 in a test environment and see if it works? Thanks
--
Stefan Schumacher
www.jooglies.com - VirtueMart Invoice Layouts

Please use only stable versions with even numbers for your live shop! Use Alpha versions only if you know what risk you are taking.

Milbo

Thank you very much. Perfect bug report. Stupid that I did not see that earlier.
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

ripple

I am using VirtueMart 3.6.8 10197 and get the following error when I click on the PayPal Payment options:

Notice: Undefined property: TablePaymentmethods::$virtuemart_shipmentmethod_ids in <path>/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/views/paymentmethod/view.html.php on line 86

Followed by the following on the 'Payment Method Information' tab:

Notice: Undefined property: TablePaymentmethods::$min_amount in <path>/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/views/paymentmethod/tmpl/edit_edit.php on line 34

Notice: Undefined property: TablePaymentmethods::$max_amount in <path>/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/views/paymentmethod/tmpl/edit_edit.php on line 35

Notice: Undefined property: TablePaymentmethods::$categories in <path>/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/views/paymentmethod/tmpl/edit_edit.php on line 44

Notice: Undefined property: TablePaymentmethods::$blocking_categories in <path>/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/views/paymentmethod/tmpl/edit_edit.php on line 49

Notice: Undefined property: TablePaymentmethods::$countries in <path>/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/views/paymentmethod/tmpl/edit_edit.php on line 54

Notice: Undefined property: TablePaymentmethods::$blocking_countries in <path>/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/views/paymentmethod/tmpl/edit_edit.php on line 55

copyman

Same error in Virtuemart  3.6.10 10211  like Ripple

EDIT: Fixed - I changed the currency of the USD in Payment Method Information, save - no errrors, I changed my currency (BGN) back, save and again there is no errors! Тhe store is migrated from an old version of virtuеmart 2.2

Studio 42

The payment problem can be because the new values on upgrade are missing in the table.
So on save the method, the problem should be solved