News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

New user

Started by valtermatias, November 01, 2019, 01:52:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

valtermatias

Simply a new user tries to register on the site but gives no error but does not register, someone can help.
can see the page on https://sidepunt.com/index.php/home-virt/user/edit

hellorain

Hi,

Please on error reporting from joomla configuration.

You will find issue.

Best Regards,
hellorain.
Raincreatives - Virtuemart & Mobile Commerce Experts

valtermatias

Hello,

this was the answer from joomla support

Use the Developer tools option in Google Chrome - F12 - and check javascript errors from the Console.  The page has the following javascript error: edit:150 Uncaught TypeError: window.addEvent is not a function at edit:150 The registration page uses VirtueMart registration and you should post the issue to the VirtueMart forum.

AH

find out which javascript is conflicting with each other

Then fix
Regards
A

Joomla 3.10.11
php 8.0

StefanSTS

Switch on user registration in Joomla user settings.

--
Stefan Schumacher
www.jooglies.com - VirtueMart Invoice Layouts

Please use only stable versions with even numbers for your live shop! Use Alpha versions only if you know what risk you are taking.

valtermatias

Hello,
new user registration is active.

check the attachment.

StefanSTS

That's fine then, just thought, because that problem was seen before.

If you want to make screenshots, switching to english sometimes helps the helpers.
I use this tool to quickly switch languages in backend in my test sites.

https://kubik-rubik.de/downloads/bls-backend-language-switcher/joomla-3
--
Stefan Schumacher

Please use only stable versions with even numbers for your live shop! Use Alpha versions only if you know what risk you are taking.

valtermatias

I can't figure out what the problem is, and if disabling Virtuemart and sticking with the standard joomla registration form its works, if activating through virtuemart, doesn't work..

StefanSTS

I see you use a script to disable right click and nonsense like that. You might want to change the template to Protostar or vmbeez3 and disable all extra JavaScript.

It might be a good step for getting closer to your problem.

Regards
Stefan
--
Stefan Schumacher

valtermatias

Good, already done can check please