News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

VM - Currencies Selector module and chosen.jquery.min.js erratic behavior

Started by joselor, April 10, 2016, 19:42:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

joselor

I'm using the VM - Currencies Selector module in the VM Products and Product Details pages and have found that chosen.jquery.min.js gets always loaded in these pages except when a user (any user) is logged in.

In my case this behavior introduces problems with styling and also with functionality because I made an adaptation to chosen.jquery.min.js so that prices can be displayed in the selected currency just by selecting it and without having to use the "Change Currency" button after making the selection. Can you guys think of a solution for this? The behavior occurs in my local windows machine and also at siteground's servers. The template I'm using for the shop is protostar because that's the template I'm using all over the site.

I'm using Joomla! 3.5.1 and VM 3.0.14

By the way, the only non native module I'm using in this site is DJ Image Slider, and the phenomenon happens with or without it. And it happened with the previous versions of Joomla and VM too.

Studio 42

Hi,
As i know choosen add a class chzn-done when it's loaded.
So if you add this class directly in your select list. choosen do not change it and you see native select list ;)

Studio 42

I have give you a working answer. Have you test it?
If anonymous user get not the file, this is certainly not a VirtueMart problem, perhaps a plugin or your template.

To test, try to use the standard Joomla protostar template and check if it work, is the fastest solution to know if this is a template problem.
If you have cache active, this can give the same behavior.

lausianne