When I change order status of product delete discount from coupon

Started by jarlu, September 30, 2019, 14:29:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jarlu

Hello, I use virtuemart about 2 years. I thought that, if I find some bug or issue, I find help on official forum, but my experience is different...

AH

odd - because I see lots of responses trying to help you - and it is not a confirmed "bug"
Regards
A

Joomla 3.10.11
php 8.0

jarlu

Thank you, for your answer. Yes I have a lot of questions about my issue but I dont have any solution (12 days passed).

StefanSTS

Your problem is a very specific task that affects probably just a few users, so the problem is probably on the to do list of the VM team, but not of very high priority.

If you want to increase the priority of your issue, you could buy a supporter membership. The description there says that bugs will be of higher priority, if a member reports it, if I remember that right.

If that is an urgent matter for you, you can also open a ticket at virtuemart.net and let them fix that for you. Or ask a developer of your choice.

Stefan

--
Stefan Schumacher
www.jooglies.com - VirtueMart Invoice Layouts

Please use only stable versions with even numbers for your live shop! Use Alpha versions only if you know what risk you are taking.

jarlu

Milbo

Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

jarlu

Hello, I tried it, but bug is still not solved. If I change order status in product label, discount of coupon is removed. Screen is in attachment.

Milbo

The bug was there. I can confirm that. I just tested again with the svn version 10187 and it worked for my case.

You may describe more specific. Which calculation rules do you use?
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

jarlu

Hello, Thank you for your answer. I use two types of VAT rules (settings you can see in screens). DPH 20 is main VAT rules. Coupons are standards coupons from VM