News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

When I change order status of product delete discount from coupon

Started by jarlu, September 30, 2019, 14:29:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jarlu

Hello, please help me. When I change order status for one or more ordered products and save order, discount form coupon will be remove and order have full price like without coupon.  Where is a problem? Details is in attachment.
Before save is price of order with coupon 61,12€ after save 67,80 (coupon discound was removed)

Jörgen

Vm and joomla versions please. Is this a new issue ?
Upgraded ? New install ?
Jörgen @ Kreativ Fotografi
Joomla 3.9.18
Virtuemart 3.4.x
Olympiantheme Hera (customized)
This reflects current status when viewing old post.

jarlu

Jörgen

Quote from: Jörgen on September 30, 2019, 15:27:53 PM
Is this a new issue ?

This is an old an insecure Vm version. Upgrade on a backup version of Your site.

Joomla 3.9.18
Virtuemart 3.4.x

jarlu

Hello, I upgraded VM to 3.6.2 version, but issue is still being. Coupon discount was removed after change status order on product. You can see it in attachment.

Jörgen

Is this native coupon or some addon component ? I have never seen this behaviour when changing status on order and I have used Awocoupon for years. Is the only thing You are doing changing order status from for example CONFIRMED to PAYED ?

When did this start to happen ? Have You upgraded the PHP version ? What PHP version are You using ?

Joomla 3.9.18
Virtuemart 3.4.x

jarlu

Quote from: Jörgen on October 01, 2019, 13:00:43 PM
Is this native coupon or some addon component ? I have never seen this behaviour when changing status on order and I have used Awocoupon for years. Is the only thing You are doing changing order status from for example CONFIRMED to PAYED ?

When did this start to happen ? Have You upgraded the PHP version ? What PHP version are You using ?

Hello,
it is classic native coupon from virtuemart. PHP is 7.2.16. I don't know when problem started, but during one order I saw, that coupon discount was removed. When I tested problem I found it that will be happend only, when I change status of order but only on product label. Yes sometimes I am setting one status for one product and second status for other product.

Jörgen

Have You upgraded the live site ? If You have upgraded a backup, turn on error reporting to see if you can see any errors.
If You do not see any errors, please test with a PHP 7.0 or 7.1 version. Preferably on a backup.

Joomla 3.9.18
Virtuemart 3.4.x

jarlu

I tried php version 7.1 the issue was not resolved. In attachments are screens of bugs report.

Jörgen

Since I do not know Your language, has the coupon expired ?

Joomla 3.9.18
Virtuemart 3.4.x

jarlu

No, coupon is valid. Issue is the same when is gift coupon or permanent coupon.

jarlu

Studio 42

jarlu

jarlu

If you will try it on yours virtuemart, do you have same issue or not? Thx