Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

Add to cart button adds 2 products instead of 1

Started by jordantsap, September 20, 2019, 13:18:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jordantsap

Joomla! 3.6.4
VirtueMart 3.0.8

Add to products button works as expected in the homepage and in categories page but when i navigate to the product detais view the button ads 2 products instead of one.

Jörgen

This is a custom template issue, talk to Your template developer.

F.Y.I you have outdated VM and Joomla versions. Update on a backup copy to more secure versions. You should probably remove the link to Your site, for security reasons.

Jörgen @ Kreativ Fotografi
Joomla 3.9.18
Virtuemart 3.4.x
Olympiantheme Hera (customized)
This reflects current status when viewing old post.

jenkinhill

See http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=118683

Your versions have important security issues, you should update. I'm guessing that this is a new problem with a previously working site? Maybe you have already been hacked.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

jordantsap

I know that is older than it should but it has many edits by a agency previous developer and i cannot upgrade.
Thanks for the helps.
The issue should be closed now

StefanSTS

Quote from: jordantsap on September 20, 2019, 14:30:52 PM
I know that is older than it should but it has many edits by a agency previous developer and i cannot upgrade.

Then you should consider taking the shop off the internet to prevent hackers getting to your customers private data.

--
Stefan Schumacher
www.jooglies.com - VirtueMart Invoice Layouts

Please use only stable versions with even numbers for your live shop! Use Alpha versions only if you know what risk you are taking.

jordantsap

I would have done this from the start if the site was mine or similar situation but i cannot.