News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

TCPDF problem when generating of delivery note

Started by thefbi, June 27, 2019, 11:05:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thefbi

Hello,
i have a problem when i want to generating a delivery note, in the order in VM panel.

I have the error : Warning: Use of undefined constant K_CELL_HEIGHT_RATIO - assumed 'K_CELL_HEIGHT_RATIO' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/clients/xxxxxxxxxx/web1_boutique-energie/libraries/src/Document/PdfDocument.php on line 111
Error: Class 'TCPDF_STATIC' not found: Class 'vmDefines' not found

I have try to re-install the TCPDF from VM, have now the 1.0.7
My Joomla version is 3.9.8
VM version is 3.4.3
PHP 7.2

Regards

jenkinhill

Which 3.4.3? eg 3.4.3.10031  - which used TCPDF 1.0.6

There were several iterations of TCPDF 1.0.7 which is used with VM 3.4.5.###  so maybe try the version included in com_virtuemart.3.4.5.10063_package_or_extract or at least compare it with your current version.

VM 3.6.0.### uses TCPDF 1.0.8  but all development versions after 3.4.5.10063 are not yet available on http://dev.virtuemart.net/projects/virtuemart/repository
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

thefbi

I have 3.4.3.10020.
I have downloaded and installer the version in the com_virtuemart.3.4.5.10063_package_or_extract, but it is the same version 1.0.7 and the problem still here.

youssefbaroudi

hello,
i'm runing the same problem when in uninstalled the VirtueMart.

Warning: Use of undefined constant K_CELL_HEIGHT_RATIO - assumed 'K_CELL_HEIGHT_RATIO' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /htdocs/libraries/src/Document/PdfDocument.php on line 111
Error: Class 'TCPDF_STATIC' not found: Class 'VmConfig' not found

do you have any idear ho to fix that, please?

thefbi

It is ok now for me with the latest version of VM 3.6 and tcpdf

Milbo

Thank you for reporting. Yes the new tcpdf 1.0.8 and the new vm3.6 fit. Or old vm3.4 and old tcpdf1.06
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member