News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

Paid status is wrongly set to X in every order

Started by w_spirit, September 06, 2019, 19:00:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

w_spirit

Hi,
I experience a problem in the "PAID" column content in orders page.
An "X" appears in all orders, even those it should be "ticked" in orders with confirmed status (such as those paid by paypal).
I use VM 3.6.1, but in VM 3.6.0 it worked ok (however I had other issues like the country-payment missing methods).

How this problem could be fixed?

Milbo

At least it is a minor problem. The paid column contains the paid value. Maybe your store is in euro, but you get paid in $? Maybe it is a rounding problem. On the other hand I wonder that you say it worked in vm3.6.0, ... because there was no work in that area.
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Allen_K

Hi,

I just upgraded from 3.4.2 to 3.6.2. All orders, confirmed or not,have PAID marked with an "x" (disabled). My store is in USD, and all orders are paid in USD.

Does this affect anything? I'm not even sure what the PAID column is for when status already exists.

Allen_K

jjk

The paid/unpaid icon serves only as a visual reference for the shop owner. If you updated from an older version of VirtueMart, you need to select all orders (checkbox in the upper left corner of the 'Order List' view and click the 'Update Order Status' button. Depending on how many orders your table holds, the process might take a while to complete. Afterwards your orders with 'Confirmed' status should be green.
Non-English Shops: Are your language files up to date?
http://virtuemart.net/community/translations

fastpat27

Quote from: jjk on October 12, 2019, 17:28:20 PM
The paid/unpaid icon serves only as a visual reference for the shop owner. If you updated from an older version of VirtueMart, you need to select all orders (checkbox in the upper left corner of the 'Order List' view and click the 'Update Order Status' button. Depending on how many orders your table holds, the process might take a while to complete. Afterwards your orders with 'Confirmed' status should be green.

Hi,

I have a similar problem so I tried updating the order status but a successful and confirmed order still remains as a Red X. The Red X doesn't bother me too much if orders are still processing, but I have an issue with a few customers saying they can't make payment online so if all was working correctly I could rule this out of their issue. It's very hard to know what exactly they are seeing as they don't describe the problem very well, they just say it doesn't work.

Any suggestions on how to fix this would be much appreciated, I'm not that experienced on debugging this sort of stuff.

https://wildbirdfoodireland.co.uk/

Joomla 3.9.21
VM 3.8.4 10335
Realex Plugin for Payments

Thanks
FP