Vendor Contact form - Google ReCaptcha validation work but does not considered

Started by fapi2, September 04, 2019, 11:41:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fapi2

Joomla 3.9.11 - VM 3.4.2. Hi, i noticed that Google ReCaptcha work but is not considered in Vendor Contact form. The ReCaptcha is correctly dispayed, but there is no apparent control as to whether the ReChaptcha checkbox has been checked or not. Practically the message is sent anyway, even in the presence of spam. ...  :'(

Milbo

Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

fapi2

Hi Milbo, tks for your replay. I have tested VM 3.6.1.10120_package, and there is non difference with 3.4.0 and/or 3.6.0 version. When I compiled the form, indipendently if I have or do not have checked the Google ReCaptcha checkbox, the mail start and correcly sent. I noticed it because I started getting Spam  >:( >:( from the contact form, whereas before I didn't receive any at all. A Spam message can still be sent also by a "human" who clicks on the Recaptcha control and solve the request, but in this case the ReCaptcha control, although regularly shown, is as if it were not there, as it is not checked before send the e-mail (see attached files)  :'( :'( :'(

fapi2

Hi, I have just updated VM 3.6.2 10159 on Joomla! 3.9.12, but this bug (of the capcha present but as if it weren't) remains  :'(